Recent content by hiphipjorge

1. H

What's Your Average Breakfast

usually just a bagel and orange juice
  2. H

What do you want most right now?

For my last final to be over so I can start my break!
  3. H

Protean Greninja moveset

I agree with the poster above me. Special sweeper Greninja is the way to go. I use the same nature and ev spread but with four attacks (Hydro pump, ice beam, dark pulse, and grass knot.) One of Greninja's best attributes is its coverage so be sure to take advantage of it.
  4. H

Best Selling Manga of 2013

Oricon just released the figures for 2013 manga sales. Here are the top 30 if you are interested. http://www.oricon.co.jp/entertainment/ranking/2013/bookrank1202/index06.html 01. One Piece (18,151,599) 02. Shingeki no Kyojin (15,933,801) 03. Kuroko no Basket (8,761,081) 04. Magi...
  5. H

Favorite Colors?

Orange and blue. Perhaps not coincidentally all of my favorite teams are those colors.
  6. H

Which hand do you write with?

I'm a lefty. I have the penmanship of a 5 year old with my right
  7. H

What are you hearing right now?

Duke/Kansas basketball game
  8. H

What Was the Last Thing You Learned?

the difference between a monopoly and a monopsony
  9. H

What time did you go to bed last night and wake up this morning?

went to bed at 11:45 got up at 9:15
  10. H

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

chicken quesadillas and blue powerade
  11. H

Favorite Seafood?

Crab cakes are my favorite but a close second would be clam chowder
  12. H

Pokemon Bank

I really don't get the people who are complaining about the $5 cost. First of all $5 annually is nothing. Keeping all the change in your pocket for a year should give you at least that. Secondly, this is actually saving us a lot of money. If the transfer system was the same as in Gen 5 where we...
  13. H

Battle Maison

Twice, I've gotten screwed over by a quick claw Wailord of all things.
  14. H

If you could add 30 Base Stat points to any Pokémon, which one would you pick?

Hydreigon with 30 extra speed would be pretty much unstoppable
  15. H

Contest Greninja vs Samurott

Greninja is my new favorite water type starter. I was never a big fan of Samurott or the Unova starters in general. I think Greninja would win in battle too because it could change its type to grass with Protean.
Back
Top Bottom