Recent content by hippojoe

1. H

Mindblowing thing i just noticed

well, venonat and butterfree ARE the same color. their eyes are the same, their noses are the same and have the same teeth things attatched to them, their antennas are the same, and in the same place....their hands are the exact same shape and are in the same place....and what proof besided OMG...
  2. H

really? you think ghastly looks as similar to voltorb as venonat does to butterfree get some glasses?
  3. H

those numbers do not mean that they created one before the other, only that they were put into the game in that order...
  4. H

yeah....cuz those were in the same game, they werent made a decade apart or anything
  5. H

ok, lets just say we forget the venomoth caterpie thing are you going to honestly say venonat and butterfree aren't EXTREMELY similar? like....their eyes, hands, mouth, antennas, their eye color and body color, as well as arrangement of all of these features?
  6. H

color coded similarities for ya im not grasping at straws here.....butterfree is basically venonat with wings and clown shoes
  7. H

well i feel dumb for just noticing it lol:thumbd:
  8. H

just realized this look at caterpie, see the V/Y shape on his head? look at metapod, see the V/Y shape to his head? look at VENOMOTH, see the V/Y shape on his head? look at venonat, see the antennae, mouth shape, hand shape? look at BUTTERFREE, see the antennae, mouth shape, hand shape...
  9. H

Why do so many people hate gen III?

i think its crazy that everyones like AHHH I HATE DEM WATER ROOTS! i dont remember disliking that aspect of the game, i only remember not liking the, in my opinion, DRASTIC change in music, and that fucker on route 120 with the Milotic
  10. H

correct
  11. H

Gen 3 is the last gen i enjoyed at all, discounting hgss,
  12. H

The most inappropriately typed Pokemon

..........:uhoh:
  13. H

Wait! what? Moments

when u face "veteran" trainers their non battle sprite is an old bald dude but in battle they have long dark hair??? http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Veteran
  14. H

The most inappropriately typed Pokemon

no all that accomplishes is weakness to fighting
  15. H

You Know You're a Big Pokémon Fan When...

when you use an action replay to obtain the GB Sounds at the very beginning of hgss, because you cant stand the new music
Back
Top Bottom