Recent content by Hippowdon

1. H

Legend Of Zelda -- ENDGAME! HYRULE WIN!

Re: Legend Of Zelda -- DAY TWO: Death By Magic! Hey After seeing all the inactive people I regret to say that I'd like to be subbed out because I wont be as active as I would like to be so if you could get me a sub that would be great Thanks -Polaris-;
  2. H

Re: Legend Of Zelda -- NIGHT ONE: Mislynch! If I had to say FoS:Stuntology His posts are more frequent and are larger than most of everyone else I feel like he is a little too active.
  3. H

Mafia Internet Mafia (ENDGAME: Internet Wins!)

Re: Internet Mafia (Day 3: You've got mail!) I am Pretty Confident that Knox is mafia by now vote:Knox
  4. H

Re: Internet Mafia (Day 3: You've got mail!) Seems like a reasonable lynch Knox; Vote:Hippowdon
  5. H

Re: Legend Of Zelda -- SIGN UPS Not sure if you want us to confirm yet but I have gotten my role.
  6. H

Re: Internet Mafia (Night 1: Mass Confusion) So I am not really sure how active I need to be to meet your standards Bob but I guess I will post more and as to the no lynch from my point of view I think of it as a win I would rather not die 1st day but as to the town as a whole I'd say its a loss.
  7. H

Re: Internet Mafia (Day 1) It Isn't a very common role if I have never heard of it before and You will need to explain it more to me.
  8. H

Re: Internet Mafia (Day 1) The Only problem I have with his claim is not only do I have no idea what his role does but he says he could prove it the other problem is it is a tie between me and bob therefor if I were to unvote him i'd be killing myself and i'd rather stay alive sure of my...
  9. H

Re: Internet Mafia (Day 1) Bob Saget; I'd rather have you claim now then wait till you get lynched to know your role/alignment
  10. H

Re: Internet Mafia (Day 1) I hardly think I was trying to Wagon I thought it was suspicious that he wanted a no lynch suspicious enough to warrant my vote and I wasn't going to stand by and hope some one else gets lucky i'd rather take matters into my own hands.
  11. H

Re: Internet Mafia (Day 1) I knew it would come off as looking that way but by confidence I figured you meant whether or not he will get lynched (And with less votes that wont happen) and just like others have said not lynching is a bad idea 1st day thus my suspicions I also think what bob is...
  12. H

Re: Internet Mafia (Day 1) Beck; Due to the change in votes not very confident anymore (Not exactly sure what the votes are anymore) but it looks like knox is going to get lynched today Bob Saget; First day lynches help the town and voting no lynch is a slight indicator to scum also like Flip...
  13. H

Re: Internet Mafia (Day 1) I was thinking the same thing when I read his post Vote:Bob Saget
  14. H

Re: Internet Mafia (Sending Roles) Got my role
  15. H

Re: Legend Of Zelda -- SIGN UPS I would feel kinda left out if I didn't join so i'll play
Back
Top Bottom