• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Hitomi

1. H

Mafia Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13)

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Night 5-The Cascade(1/9/13) Soulmaster; i need to drop out for personal reasons i really cannot focus on anything at all right now i'm very sorry
  2. H

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 4-The Reckoning(29/8/13) To be fair, before he did unvote Zima in favor of DK after you said to FA: So it wasn't really a bandwagon, it was actually a tiebreaking attempt. I do see where you're coming from with the rest of your post, though, and...
  3. H

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 2-The Killing Begins(26/8/13) i forgot i was even in this game call me crazy and maybe i'm missing something but are we all lynching terezi based off, literally, "i have a very interesting ability"? are we not going to question themissingo about...
  4. H

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Night 0 Role Confirmations(19/8/13) role confirmed
  5. H

Mafia Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 4: Horror Pop] [8/1]

That's understandable, Momoka, so don't worry about it. FA's ascetic claim is believable imo, though whether she's mafia or town is up for debate, so I would hold off wasting a check on her. I'd check one of jda or Neonsands instead.
  6. H

Yes it would but it would also be helpful for people to actually try to make a contribution so that we can try to find someone to lynch. The mafia wins if the town sits idly by and waits for someone to tell them what to do. So far, they're doing great and they didn't even have to do anything...
  7. H

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Sign Ups(30/7/13) i'm confirming my spot
  8. H

Mafia Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Endgame - Town/Independent Win

>___> um this is probably like the second game I've ever made it to endgame alive in woo thanks for hosting, mods!
  9. H

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Night 1: Obsessions] [7/21] Okay so because the phase ends in 8 hours and nothing's happening I might as well do something because an inactive town is beneficial only to the mafia and they probably would welcome everyone waiting for someone to do something I might as...
  10. H

I'm a bit curious why mafia chose Phoenicks to kill tonight. Interesting. Well, I watched Buoy and obviously the mafia didn't target him for anything (guess I'm only going to get lucky once in this game). Did anyone get an invention from Pokemaster though?
  11. H

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

My question is how do people write battle sequences involving actual weapons (not Pokémon; the fic in question is a Yugioh fantasy AU), like swordfights? On the one hand, I feel like it's important to describe everything that's happening - character expressions, pain, sword/lance/axe motions...
  12. H

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 9 - No summoning here, I'm afraid [7-20-13] DB said he protected himself and no one died, so my assumption is that she tried to nightkill him and failed.
  13. H

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 1: Obsessions] [7/19] Yes we want to vote for mafia vote: mafia is not voting for mafia let us not get sucked into eight pages of discussing how we want to go about playing this game without actually playing this game
  14. H

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Day 9 - [7-19-13] yes good call I was so excited that my ability did something for the first time that I forgot to vote Vote: FinalArcadia
  15. H

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Day 9 - [7-19-13] FinalArcadia; what is your ability again??? EDIT: because you visited DB last night and I thought you didn't have an ability anymore EDIT EDIT: "FinalArcadia; vig" NOOOOOOPE YOU ARE NOT A VIG YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT A VIG
Back
Top Bottom