• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by hiverstone

1. hiverstone

Review JN037: I'm Back, Nice to Meet You, Alola!

Lol. Kukui and Burnet started dating, get married and had a baby in less than a year. That's what I call, efficiency. And Kiawe almost fried Go, just to teach him that he was Ash real rival, even if Go never said otherwise. Which reminded me when people assumed Go will be Ash new rival. Also...
  2. hiverstone

Review JN032: Celebi: A Timeless Promise

Go's parents passing out in the couch as soon as they arrived to the cottage is the most realistic portrait of parents during a trip. And of course their kid wanting to explore the place ASAP. The only difference is that most people won’t allow a 7 or 10 year old to go around by their own...
  3. hiverstone

Review JN030: The Reluctant Pikachu and the Exasperated Barrierd

So this are my thoughts about this episode: Pikachu: After watching the subbed episode, I guess Pikachu really has the right to get mad with Ash. As Ash told him to wait his turn, and he did. He waited several hours and then he fell asleep. But Ash scolded him and said that he wouldn't battle...
  4. hiverstone

How long have you been watching the anime?

I started with the first episode of the OS. And it became my favorite tv show really fast. I was 8-9 years old back then and I remember wishing to be as old as Ash (now I’m almost three time his age). I still remember the airtime in Cartoon Network back then, it was at 2:30 p.m. with the rerun...
  5. hiverstone

Review JN028: Sobbing Messon

Did anyone else notice that every time Raboot was crying, he hid his face. Like he was too cool to be seen crying. Honestly, I really couldn’t care less if Ash doesn’t get a fire, water and grass Pokémon this time. They usually get half of Ash's party. And if we take into account, Pikachu and...
  6. hiverstone

Review JN027: Legends of Heroes! Dande's Greatest Battle!!

I'm really glad that Ash caught Farfetch'd it have been one of my favorite Pokémon design since Gen I. The problem is that Ash has 2 pure fighting types now, and Riolu family is very marketable. So unless he gets more that 6 Pokémon, I'm really worried that he may trade or give it away.
  7. hiverstone

Worst Team Rocket Disguise?

To be fair, in Pokémon world people who look like clones of other people are very common. Like how James’s mom, Jessie’s mom, and Jessebelle looks like triplets but they aren’t even related. So when they see someone who looks like Jessie and James, Ash and the others could assume that they are...
  8. hiverstone

Worst Team Rocket Disguise?

The worst part is it worked and they fool May’s neighbors to the point they couldn’t figured out who was the real one having both pairs next to each other. Even though May was extremely short, didn’t have a nose and had like 3 fingers in each hand. And Max was blue and couldn’t talk. Even the...
  9. hiverstone

Review JN022: Goodbye, Rabbifoot!

There were some positive points in this episode too. This time Go tried to support Raboot in everything Raboot wanted to do from buying the apples, cheering in the dance battle and even was going to release his starter so it could do what it enjoys. It’s just me or the loudred were a obvious...
  10. hiverstone

Preview JN022: Goodbye, Rabbifoot!

This episode will be the Pokémon version of a Goofy movie. Go: *crying* But why do you hate me Raboot? Raboot: *in pokemon noice* (I don’t, Dad. It’s just that I’m not an unevolved Pokémon anymore. Please, don’t do this in front of my friends) Go: Yeah, wild Pokémon. Raboot: *in pokemon noices*...
  11. hiverstone

Preview JN018: Satoshi Participates! The Pokémon World Championships!!

But if Ash is just starting in the ranking system, it doesn’t really makes sense that his first battle is against a gym leader. I think they were planning to have Ash facing a character of the day from the very beginning and just came up with the substitute gym leader thing as a way to try to...
  12. hiverstone

Preview JN018: Satoshi Participates! The Pokémon World Championships!!

Wasn’t Max Powers the name Homer used when he changed his name?
  13. hiverstone

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

For some reason, I’m a magnet for purple shinies. The ones I caught in the “wild” are : 3 alolan ratattas Omanyte Mareep 3 Murkrows 2 Mudkips I also got a dratini from the research tasks.
  14. hiverstone

What’s The Point???

Besides Porygon and Kadabra, which Pokemon is banned?
  15. hiverstone

Why Ash's 7th Pokémon in Kanto and Unova needed be transferred to the lab while Go catches 12 and nothing happened?

The anime has a lot of inconsistencies. Back when Ash caught Charmander, Charmander’s previous owner, Damian, had more than 6 pokemon with him. He had a bunch of pokeballs in that scene in the Pokémon center, when he was bragging about having so many Pokémon. Yet two episodes later, Ash caught...
Back
Top Bottom