1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
HKim
Last Activity:
Nov 17, 2017 at 5:17 PM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
October 15

HKim

Head of the URPG, from Los Angeles

HKim was last seen:
Nov 17, 2017 at 5:17 PM
    1. Pika_pika42
      Pika_pika42
      Happy birthday Bulba!
    2. Vulpix037
      Vulpix037
      Is that Ash's Bulbasaur on your avatar? I know it's not Mays because hers has two overlapping heart shaped spots on her forehead, while this one doesn't.
      1. HKim
        HKim
        Yep, it's Ash's Bulbasaur. Or at least I think so!
        Jul 9, 2017
        Vulpix037 likes this.
      2. Vulpix037
        Jul 9, 2017
    3. Synthesis
      Synthesis
      Hi Harry, are you free to e4 battle at some stage over the next few days?
    4. Fossil Fusion
      Fossil Fusion
      (^_^) Hope all is well.
    5. Shenili
      Shenili
      HI! Didn't know where should isend this so i send it to you: I just had an amazing little idea. You know Mega Ring right? So.. if I buy it, Can I instead write in my stats something like: Mega Bracelet, Mega Crown or Something like that? It add a bit of unique to every player. (You can add some sprites of Things like mega bracelet in Pokemart thread too!)
      1. HKim
        HKim
        Yep. Go for it! Just make sure you note it's a form of the Mega Ring.
        Mar 26, 2016
    6. Ash K.
      Ash K.
      I can't put links in profile posts apparently. I'll send them to you on Skype.
    7. Ace Trainer Liam
      Ace Trainer Liam
      I am available usually in the evenings. This weekend, however, I'm available only after 8pm (Central Time) as I work that day; other than that I'm free.
    8. Elysia
      Elysia
      Morning CST also works on Sunday if you'd like, or after ~10 CST Sunday night as well.
    9. Smiles
      Smiles
      I apologize - October has been a crazy month so far! But I have been brainstorming steps moving forward. I look forward to talking to you soon!
    10. Elysia
      Elysia
      How would this weekend work for you? Saturday afternoon or late Sunday evening? I'm CST/GMT-6.
    11. Elysia
      Elysia
      I believe so. I answers questions and didn't make an ass out of myself, apparently, but if you would like to talk again I can figure out a time?
    12. Lin Beifong
      Lin Beifong
      Happy birthday! :)
    13. Ebail
      Ebail
      Happy birthday! Hope it's a good one.
    14. Soulmaster
      Soulmaster
      Do you want to actually set up a time or something as it seems like we're never quite on at the same time? It was just a few weeks ago that the last message was sent so double checking.
    15. Smiles
      Smiles
      Yes, absolutely! I'm generally free in the evenings and will try to be online this week!
    16. swiftgallade46
      swiftgallade46
      okay, I'll try to be on sometime this week if not next. My schedule is insane so it would probably be a Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday night. I also can't use Skype because mine keeps error messaging me and I cba to fix it right now, so I'll catch you on AIM! =]
    17. Soulmaster
      Soulmaster
      Mkay, I'm on Skype basically every evening/night my time. AIM not as much as it slows my computer down. So whenever you see me on just shoot me a message, I should be open.
    18. swiftgallade46
      swiftgallade46
      Sure thing! I probably won't have the time until Sunday though. Between classes, work, and my birthday this Saturday I'm going to be really busy this week. If I can fit any extra time in, I'll pop on and see if I can't catch you. What times are best for you?
    19. Elysia
      Elysia
      I wouldn't mind the earlier afternoon, if that works with you?
    20. Elysia
      Elysia
      How early is early afternoon? Otherwise, 7 pm PST works with me.
  • About

Birthday:
    October 15
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Bulbasaur / Fushigidane
    Pokemon, Anime, Roleplaying

Signature

[​IMG]