• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by HM08

1. H

Pokémon Headcanons

Good point, I hadn't thought about that. Although, like I said, my theory isn't really a serious one, more of a lighthearted attempt to explain the existence of Geosenge Town. I remember when I first saw the map of Kalos I thought "Why is Stonehenge here? It's not in France, it's in bloody...
  2. H

Which Pokémon region would you live in?

Trick question alert! If I lived in the Pokemon world I would be a traveling trainer like Ash and never stay in one place! But if I had to stay somewhere it would have to be Hoenn with all that geographical diversity, plus I much prefer rural areas to cities and urban sprawl. I just hope I...
  3. H

Pokémon Headcanons

Not an entirely serious one, but for some reason I find it fun to imagine that the war mentioned in XY was between Kalos and an as-yet-unseen region based on the UK, which started when the Kalosians stole Stonehenge...
  4. H

What video games were you thinking of buying?

I was thinking of getting Shadow of Mordor for PS3 but I've heard that the PS3/Xbox 360 versions are pretty terrible so I'll probably just wait to get it on a newer console if I ever decide to get one.
  5. H

Official Christmas, Winter Holiday and New Year's Thread

I've only bought one gift so far and I must admit I'm starting to panic because I don't know what to get for anyone - my family are impossible to buy for. The one thing I have bought is Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for my sister. I won't be playing Omega Ruby until Christmas so that we can start...
  6. H

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

Carved my pumpkin for Halloween! :)
  7. H

Media blackout zones?

I'm sticking to the official announcements and trusting Nintendo to pace the reveals sensibly - which I think they have done a reasonable job of so far
  8. H

Did you Pre-Order O.R./A.S. yet?

Nope, not me. I don't think I've ever pre-ordered anything for that matter. I'll just wait and buy sometime in the aftermath.
  9. H

What part of your appearance do people most comment on?

How young I look for my age. Just earlier today I bought a Euromillions ticket and got asked for ID. I made a point of showing my driving license so they knew I had to be at least 17.
  10. H

when will we recieve johto starters?

I think a good way of getting them would be through Bill, seeing as Johto is his home region. He could be visiting Lanette for some PC problem which the player helps to fix and then give a starter as a reward.
  11. H

ORAS demo

I felt the same way at first, the buttons seemed overdesigned and too in-your-face, but now they've grown on me and I actually quite like them.
  12. H

ORAS demo

Oddly, from what I can gather, the secret mission is turning up after different numbers of playthroughs for different people which makes me think that perhaps there is an element of randomness to it - like after so many plays there is X% chance of the mission appearing (I was lucky enough to get...
  13. H

ORAS demo

If you want to battle Aqua/Magma again, you can - after playing 10 times Steven should give you the option to "go somewhere secret" just below "go on an adventure". You can select this as many times as you like and the team you encounter seems to depend on which title screen comes up at the...
  14. H

Hello!

Thanks, I'm sure I will! :)
  15. H

Hello!

Hi everyone! I'm HM08 (in honour of Dive, one of the very few HM's I actually like!) I've been playing Pokemon for years now, and with ORAS - remakes of what were probably my favourite games of all time - around the corner, it seems like the perfect time for me to join. I've never actually...
Back
Top Bottom