• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
7:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, since the fanfic contest is not going to be finished, could you PM me your review of my entry? If you managed to do it before the whole thing went down of course.
    oh, that was you? lol I wasn't sure if that was you or not, actually... I wasn't taking that into account because of that.

don't worry, I don't like a lot of the people here... whether they actually do anything or not. I'm actually a horrible person in my own right, it just takes people a while to figure it out since I am for the most part (trying to be) nice on public forums like this.
    since you're leaving the thread for now, here I am.

yeah, I don't think we ever were on bad terms. I just don't really like you, and there's no really good reason behind it either, so I have no reason to treat you badly and I don't, at least not too badly. it's just that most of what I see you posting can be interpreted as mean, and I'm more of an emotional person than a logical person, so that's usually what I feel. is all there is to it, really.
    Hmm, perhaps the time has come for a new album dedicated to a single theme. Anyone want to suggest something appropriate?
    Thank you internet! Without your protocol-ness I wouldn't have a means of thanking you guys effectively for the birthday wishes.

And thank you person behind the internet.
    Yeah, I noticed that the judges seemed to run into trouble. I would volunteer to be a judge, but it wouldn't seem fair since I'm part of the contest. I was wondering because I wanted to post my one shot onto some of the other sites I go to.

If the contest is not going to happen, will you let the writers know what you thought of their works?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom