Recent content by HoennMaster

1. HoennMaster

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

I feel like the page for Poni Beach needs to be changed slightly. It says that this location only appears in USUM. This is only partially true. While the location "Poni Beach" only appears in USUM, that beach was there in SM, just as part of Poni Wilds.
  2. HoennMaster

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

A while ago I added this category to Lycanroc's page. However, on that category page you can see that Lycanroc is not listed. Anyone know how to fix it?
  3. HoennMaster

Bulbapedia Image limit on articles

I'm surprised I don't know this, but do we have a limit on how many images we can have on an article? I wanted to add some images to the New Island article but I wasn't sure how many I should upload since it's not a big article to begin with.
  4. HoennMaster

Gotcha. Here we go then http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/c/c9/XY112.png/200px-XY112.png
  5. HoennMaster

You mean this? http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c9/XY112.png
  6. HoennMaster

Well the image would be this one..... but the Troll face only shows up on the "List of XY Series episodes" page. If you click on the image or go into the article for XY112 itself the image shows up just fine.
  7. HoennMaster

So what exactly is going on on here?
  8. HoennMaster

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea thread I just wanted to post this here in hopes of getting fellow users and admins to notice this and help with it. It's not a commonly visited page, but I feel like it should really be renamed. Aria - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  9. HoennMaster

Pokémon: Adventures in the Orange Islands - Complete Collection releasing May 5 in No

Re: Pokémon: Adventures in the Orange Islands - Complete Collection releasing May 5 i Those episodes have never been skipped in past DVD releases, and won't be here.
  10. HoennMaster

I hope I word this right so as not to confuse anyone. There are three pages on the Wiki that I believe should be merged into one page. I know how to add the merge template to a page, but how would I direct the conversation to the same talk page from the other two pages?
  11. HoennMaster

I haven't done that so I can't really say anything, but the official artwork for ORAS looks nothing like a ship, and to top it off, multiple NPCs call it a building, including the guy in Slateport Shipyard watching the construction of the SS Tidal: "Sea Mauville is a unique place. It’s a...
  12. HoennMaster

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

In the ORAS item list for Mauville City, for TM48, it should say woman behind the counter, not man.
  13. HoennMaster

There's a big difference, it was still a tower. Sea Mauville doesn't appear to be a ship.
  14. HoennMaster

So I noticed today that the Abandoned Ship page was moved to the name Sea Mauville. While it is true that Sea Mauville is in the same location, has some of the same items and serves the same purpose....should we really just rename the page? The Sea Mauville isn't a ship from what I've seen...
  15. HoennMaster

Pokémon: Indigo League - Complete Collection releasing Oct. ...

^ This was months ago, but Viz said on their Facebook page they they haven't "found a way" to release Johto and Hoenn on DVD without losing money. PFFT. Assuming this is Viz releasing the set, how bogus. They just released three separate boxsets for more than this six years ago. Pokemon gets...
Back
Top Bottom