H
Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Awesome =] Did you soft reset for it?
    Are you asking to trade for one or something else lol Im confused =]
    Shinyhunter
    That easy to fix they are sold at any Walmart and Gamestop.
    It usally cost no more then 20 dollars.
    I found some action replay codes for the ds that allow you to find wild pokemon always shiny and combined with the wild pokemon modifier is a perfect combonation. I used it and know have a shiny Palkia and Dialga along with Girantina, Manaphy,Cresselia, and other legendary pokemon.
    Esmeraldo, for a shiny green Pelipper. I'd just happened to be translating things from English to Portuguese for nicknames. I've done stuff with Spanish, Greek, and Japanese as well.
    Thanks! You will definitely get some shinies in the future :). I would be happy to trade for shinies! Which shinies do you have on any other games (if you have any)? Good luck with your shiny hunting!
    Hey there! I have over 200 shinies, mainly from trading. Five of these shinies I got myself, and today I actually got a shiny Ponyta from chaining. It was so cool! The two shinies you have are so cool! That would be awesome if they let you bring them to your diamond/pearl game; that way you would be able to show them off!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom