Recent content by Hollywood

1. H

Caprizant's Commodities [CLOSED]

Thank you so much! You did a really good job.
  2. H

Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

Applause is really good. I'm a fan of the verses because it sounds really theatrical, almost like Annie Lennox and I'm a fan of quirky-style (hence the Paloma Faith, Duffy love e.t.c) The pre-hook and chorus is just amazing. I just want ARTPOP to be released now. Also will be interesting to...
  3. H

Start Ups Pokémon: The Return of Team Galactic

“Decorus, if you don’t hurry up, we’ll never get to Professor Rowan’s Lab on time.” A faint voice beamed from downstairs in a pretty girl’s bedroom. In the bedroom a female Ralts was sleeping on a tidily made bed. “Decorus, you have to wake up!” The voice was now louder as a blonde girl walked...
  4. H

Don't worry about it at all, I can wait :) Have fun camping!
  5. H

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Burqa by Lady Gaga
  6. H

Celebration of Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters

OMG! BURQA EARLY DEMO HAS LEAKED....jeff has confirmed it was a rough edit on Twitter and loads of Australian radios are playing it despite leaking minutes ago! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW2khucwwYI Just in case this video gets deleted off Youtube like the earlier one I posted, here is a...
  7. H

Twelfth Doctor Who revealed

He was the bookies favourite anyway. I wanted a cool doctor like Matt and David. I guess after two young ones they needed an oldie (he's 55!).
  8. H

Rate the Song Above You

5/10 - it was really beautiful but I really am not into that stuff. Sorry! Selena Gomez - Like A Champion (Audio) - YouTube
  9. H

Name: Alison Finlay Gender: Female Age: 17 Trainer/Coordinater: Coordinator Hometown: Solaceon Town Starting Pokémon: Ralts (Female, named Decorus) Appearance: Alison is a fairly tall girl for her age, standing at 5 foot 9. She’s fairly petite and isn’t overly curvaceous in any manner...
  10. H

Contest Kingdra vs Gyarados

Kingdra all the way.
  11. H

A Hollywood welcome

Thank you everyone for the compliments to my username. TurntechGodhead, yeah I'm a fan of Selena. She's amazing!
  12. H

Hi Caprizant. Loved it so came back for more :P This is one is very simple idea-wise but I'll leave a theme as I don't want to give you awkward photos. As you can see my avi is the single cover for Come and Get It by Selena Gomez. I'd like a banner that has Selena Gomez on it. How it looks is...
  13. H

Omg you're actually amazing. Thank you for putting so much effort into it. I feel bad making you do all that work. They're all really good and loved the choice of building, font e.t.c. I'm going to go with the very last one...thank you again, it took me a while to pick one.
  14. H

Royal baby born to Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton and Prince William

Anybody who uses that argument makes me laugh. Politics rule number 1: The Royal family have no REAL power. All power is by convention and the Royal Family don't act or use any of their power as essentially "they're above politics". The economic argument of yours is also flawed. If something...
  15. H

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Slow Down - Selena Gomez
Back
Top Bottom