H
Local time
6:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• -_- Insane shipper? This is hardly related to shipping to begin with...

In all truth, and don't kill me, I hate her because people can be so obnoxious about her all the time. An innumerable amount of people stopped watching because she left, and there are just about the same amount of people who would kill any main character in an instant to get her back. Not only that, people can't get over the fact that she was NOT the main character. And then the fact that nearly everyone like that loves Pokeshipping pisses me off even more, considering I hate both in every way. When it actually comes down to her alone, it's a lot of things. She acts really stuck up sometimes, and for unknown reasons, people love her for that. She makes the characters look bad on occasions, and she tends to act like she owns the world and is better than everyone else.

And don't even get me STARTED with why I can't stand Paul.
    Can. They. READ. Seriously. Did anyone even ATTEMPT to read my posts in that thread? I was trying to explain that I wasn't bashing Pokeshipping in the least. At all. ALL I did was say that I was surprised at how many people she shipped Misty with. I know many people who ship someone with everyone(for me, it's Max), but I've never seen a list that long.

If anyone had bothered to read that in the 3 posts I put, ALL THREE TIMES I said that. That had nothing to do AT ALL with the fact that I hate Misty and all Pokeshipping, so really, people need to learn to read.

And you didn't have to yell. You know, via internet. I understood what you were saying. But apparently no one understood me.
    Nah. Only middle school. High school will probably be getting one in the next several years, but that's gonna take a long time.
    I guess. I'm just in a separate school from my middle school, called Charter School (please God tell me you've heard of it, I don't wanna have to explain), so it's a little different. The rest of the school doesn't get AP classes unless they're taking high-school classes, and they have to have some kind of special permission. There's an eighth grader in precalculus- he goes to the high-school class for that. He actually goes to the high-school. (that's gotta be annoying)
    I'm a sixth grader. Ivy League- oh. Gotcha. I'm nowhere near there (Virginia), unless you count a ten-hour drive as being close.
    UVA?
    Are you in highschool? I'm not. (kinda obvious right there- 12 year olds usually aren't in high school yet)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom