Recent content by hopeandjoy

1. H

most annoying voice in the dub?

Unpopular opinion time: Victoria Taylor as Ash. So... High pitched... Nostalgic Team Rocket voices are not worth it.
  2. H

A New Change in Serena's Character Design...

I can assure you as a literal lifetime viewer that the last thing I want to see is any canon shipping. Least of all one Satoshi related.
  3. H

Speculation Planned multiplayer in overworld?

It's there because in the Japanese version, the Save function is known as Report. So your character is writing their report.
  4. H

Spoilers ORAS Have A Lot Of Meta In Them...

You can find them in the full game.
  5. H

Spoilers ORAS Have A Lot Of Meta In Them...

Those were first brought up in BW I thought.
  6. H

The Timeline (Warning: Wailord Sized Spoilers)

I mean confirmed in the games or in a manual. I don't remember any ages ever being stated before other than Red and Blue being eleven and Touya/Touko being older than other protagonists. But even they weren't given a number. EDIT: In fact, I just checked my manuals. While Diamond might be...
  7. H

The Minor Complaint Thread

As someone who's played Contests in this game, they only unlock for the Pokemon who beat them and only in the category they won in.
  8. H

Not sure if this is the best place to put this, but in an HNN report somewhere after the fifth gym, Wally is said to be ten. Is this the first time a rival has had a canonical age since Blue?
  9. H

Presumably, the same events as Earth A (3-5) happen in Earth B (6). Just with more Mega Evolution. Really, it's not that complex.
  10. H

Zinnia specifically says that AZ's war did not happen.
  11. H

I think that's the clincher that ORAS and XY are in the same timeline. Remember, it's not just Mega Evolution that doesn't exist in Earth A, AZ's war never happened
  12. H

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Was Carvanha's encounter rate lowered? Because I spent an hour fishing with a Good Rod on Route 118 and only found Magikarp and Tentacool.
  13. H

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Boy was I surprised when Ember became a Cute move. I used to win Beauty contests with it on my Blaziken back in the day!
  14. H

It's still not the same thing. The EU regulation was not caused by Pokémon and has nothing to do with it other than Game Freak's eventual decision not to include the Game Corner in any other games, probably so that they wouldn't have to program multiple things for it. And really, what I was...
  15. H

....................... I really think you're reaching here. I mean really, equating a regulation's board rule to the Porygon incident?????
Back
Top Bottom