• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh...Jess is kinda the same...though she does like Pokemon, shes not too big on platform games. Just handhelds. She does have a file on my Final Fantasy game, though, but the other games I play, she wont have a bar of.

Great! Well, if you can spare the money for a copy of White, you can a) get all the version exclusives/trade evos without my help, and b) use the Entralink to repopulate Black City.
    Well...Kaitie isnt into Pokemon?
    Seems a little excessive just to save a citys population. Do you have another DS, though, coz if you do, you caould use the Entralink and such.
    I think thats the English release date, so its for everyone.

Damn...that sucks. At least there will still be some items floating around...maybe. or you will just have a waste of pixels.

Well, thats alright...whenever you can, I guess.
    Haha Indeed. And, doesnt it let you download other players into your game or something? Only two weeks? When, exactly?
    Well, you better get to Black City within 16 days of starting the game, or it'll be deserted.

Hehe You're welcome. :D Um, are you able to trade now?
    Yeah, I see no reason why you cant do missions over wifi...but you cant. Still, when the DreamWorld is launched, you can do that Gamesync thing. That'll be fun!

Im awesome, arent I? :p
    Right, well Ill catch another Shelmet for ya. Do you reckon I could hang onto either the Gigalith or Conkeldurr? I want a Pokemon with your Trainer ID.
    As for Karrablast...catch a spare fodder as well, so I can trade the Escavalier back to you, and you'll have both evos. Also, 2 extra fodder for the Rufflet and Solosis I have would be useful.
    Damn...thats a shame. Coz the Entralink missions are quite fun. I got transformed into a Machop and had to deliver an Exp. Booster to Jess, in her game.

Excellent! Well, yeah, sure we can evo-trade. Ill catch a spare Boldore and Gurdurr for ya. Are you far enough in to catch Karrablast/Shelmet yet?
    Its a shame you dont have anyone nearby with B/W or you could visit them in their world. But when the DreamWorld is launched, that forest will fill with Pokemon.

Ah no...Wireless and IR only work with people near you, unfortunately.
    However, if you have a DSi, we could use the Xtransceiver over wifi. Oh, and Im currently trying to catch you a Throh, Petilil and blue Basculin. I have a Rufflet and Solosis for you, but is there any other version exclusives?
    Yeah...woe on me. Chocolate just makes me feel sick. Unless its ice cold and in really small portions...like 1 or 2 squares.

Well thats the point of video games...they're a distraction if you have nothing else to do.
    A chocolate party? That sounds...well, vomit-inducing, but I cant eat chocolate. Though I imagine it was awesome for you?

Heheh one benefit of being unemployed, I guess; lots of free time. :/
    Yeah, I suppose so. As much as Im so happy BW have come out, its really screwing with the forums. :p

Time change? Has it entered Daylight Savings there?
    Im quite good thanks!
    Huh...thats odd...I thought Id sent a reply to your VM yesterday...Im certain I did. Musn't have gone through.

How you doing??
    yeay good news :)

ah I never found one of those myself, I guess I'll have to go back at some point to get one.
    that would be awesome thank you! if you need any version exclusives from me just say - or an RNG request (limited to Gen IV)

anyway I'm off to bed now, its been fun chatting! good luck finding sigilyph!
    I'm hoping the 3DS works on WPA because I asked for one for my birthday. it is pretty annoying having to swap the settings - I tried to do a trade earlier and for some reason we weren't connecting and I had people yelling at me from downstairs to change the setting back!

what are you looking for in the desert then? oh you have black? cool I'll have to see if I can come up with some good trade pokes so i can get the version exclusives from you :)
    sure no problem, I'll try and catch you tomorrow - they're just filling up box space really, I RNGed for them.

lol I just read your 'ds happy wifi' comment again and realised what you meant. We changed our wifi hub last week and suddenly its not WEP so my ds wont connect unless I change all the settings and stop all other wifi users from accessing the internet - which is a major problem in my house where someone is on wifi 24/7
    lol I have a ton of shiny eevee in gen IV if you'd like one when you can transfer gen IVs over? nothing special i dont think they have any cool egg moves or anything but still.

haha i love it when that happens, I tried to steal a man's Basculin earlier today :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom