H
Local time
2:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OMFOJ, that's my strategy too!! I'm at least 4 or 5 levels above everyone else, but in B&W I'm ending up under leveled!! The wild Pokemon are so weak, and there's a severe lack of trainers to battle :(
    That stupid Watchdog in gym 2 kept killing me >.>;;
    Exactly! I like him, so who cares :p
    Btw, how are you finding leveling up? I HATE IT >( I've never had so much difficulty leveling up my Pokemon T___T
    Well, I just caught an extra Petilil for ya. I beat Lenora! Yay!!
    Oh, its not just you...the battles are harder alright. Even other friends of mine have said so.

Yeah, you cant help which ones your attracted to!
    Ok thankyou :) I've not had much time to work on it recently as other assignment deadlines have been coming in thick and fast but I have a draft chapter done I just need my tutor to tell me if its any good now :)

same here, I got mine on friday but what with deadlines all over the place I've not managed much. I'm enjoying what I've played though how about you?
    Alright, sounds like a plan! Ill catch an extra of every White exclusive for you, if you do the same for me with Black exclusives! :D
    Heh, I just got creamed by Lenora's Watchog...Retaliation is a nasty move...

Admittedly...Nala is useless. Shes only 2 levels behind Miyamoto (Dewott) but shes soooo much weaker.
    Ill gladly catch another Petilil for ya! After I get one for myself, of course. Ive been planning to use one ever since their details were revealed.
    Ive grown to quite like Purrloin, now. :p
    Oh...according to my Pokedex in game, all of the monkeys are available in the wild...in Pinwheel Forest and Lostlorn Forest. So you wont need to trade them in. :)
    Im loving it!! My Miyamoto is kicking ass atm. Sure, Im on Rt 2, but still. :p
    I have a question, though...whats with all the check marks you can put on Trainer memos, bag items, etc?
    Right, right? The way a Pokemon looks is the most important thing XD But i think some people would raise an eyebrow to some Pokes i like... for example, Whiscash c: He's so adorable, but I'm sure plenty of people would disagree.
    Wow, we picked the same game for the same reason! XD
    How cool is that?
    Yeah, but this new way of gaining exp is really annoying. The lower level Poke takes more exp...
    Why'd you choose Black? I thought Reshiram was aesthetically pleasing to look at, and Black City seemed really cool.
    I hate level grinding, though =__=
    Oh yeah, Excadrill could do some derious damage, but I like to always have a Poison type on my team. Its my fave type. So far my planned team doesnt have one. And I think Scolipede will be more usefull in the long run than Excadrill...I just have to think of a name/moveset for him...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom