Recent content by hoshiforever

1. H

The Dream World- Official Discussion

ugh the site is just loading and loading and not actually doing anything for me. :(
  2. H

Wanted: Dex Fillers UPDATED

Re: Wanted: Dex Fillers That would be amazing! If you give me a day or so I could even go through my boxes and see what I have with other numbers for you. And if you think of anything you need, feel free to ask! I'm also going to update the list on that first post to make sure it's accurate. :)
  3. H

Re: Wanted: Dex Fillers I have quite a few saved up between my games. Is there anything in particular you're looking for?
  4. H

Re: Wanted: Dex Fillers Perfect! It will be a few hours until I can trade, I'll see if you're on when I can, if not we can try to set up a time. :)
  5. H

Re: Wanted: Dex Fillers They are cloned and to the best of my knowledge Legit. I got them through one of the shops here. If you want I'm sure I can scrap around and see which one (it was a while ago!).
  6. H

Re: Wanted: Dex Fillers How about Baltoy, Seviper, Wailmer, Cravaha and the Razor fang for a shiny. Latias or Kyogre? Wow! Thanks! Which shiny would you like? Unfortunately I'm at work right now, so I can't hop on my DS right now. I'll see if you're on when I get home, ok?
  7. H

Re: Wanted: Dex Fillers Two vitamins? If there's anything you need feel free to ask too! oh wow! That's awesome. I have a shiny Latias and a shiny Kyogre, and Gamestop Raikou and Entei (and I'll have Suicune in a day or so). I'd be willing to do...say....6 for each and then I can fill in...
  8. H

I'm desperately trying to finish my Dex before B/W come out! Below is a list of the guys I need. I can offer lots of items (just ask), some TMs, other dex fillers, and if you're giving me a chunk I have a couple shiny legendaries I can pass along.
  9. H

Wanted: Master Balls

Yup! If you'd rather wait until the weekend so it could be a better time for you, just let me know!
  10. H

Unfortunately, I only have one Crown Entei and someone else is willing to give me 6 for him. :( No hard feelings? I'm in GMT-5. Would around 5:30-6:00pm work for you?
  11. H

Awesome! I'm at work right now, so I won't be able to trade until this evening. Will that work for you?
  12. H

Of course! Sorry about the long wait, I've been busy with real life. Let me know if you're still interested! Crown is Japanese, Gamestop is English. :) That would be amazing. What do you want in return? Sorry about the long wait, I've been super busy with real life. Let me know if you're...
  13. H

I'm looking for about 6 Masterballs. Here's what I can offer in return: -Shiny Latias -Shiny Kyogre -Crown Entei -Gamestop Entei -Gamestop Raikou -Some Dex Fillers -Items
  14. H

★The Wonder shop!☆ * KPT has returned!*

Hey XeRxEs! I'm wondering what the price would be for 6 master balls? I've got...a shiny latias and a shiny kyogre...one? both? nothing? Let me know! :)
  15. H

Offering: a LOT of gen3 pkmns

I can easily breed you up the Johto starters! No problem at all. Just shoot me a vm when you're able to trade :)
Back
Top Bottom