• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Hoze

1. H

Hardest Pokemon for you to Find/Catch

Definitely Suicune in LeafGreen. I still haven't caught it, and it's been four months. Mostly because I refuse to use the Master Ball. But still.
  2. H

Favorite Hoenn Legendary

I really like Kyogre. Drizzle works great with Thunder and Water Spout's Amazing.
  3. H

The Shiny Encounters Thread

The only shiny I've encountered was an Unown in Solaceon Ruins. I caught it~ My sister caught a shiny Lillipup as soon as she stepped onto Route 1. Lucky kid.
  4. H

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: Lulzy Pokécomics! Truth.
  5. H

friends who play

My friend Yuli plays Pokemon. And my friend Kiran still plays it as far as I know. My sister sort of plays it and likes the anime.
  6. H

What would your first Pokemon be?

I'd love to start with a Larvesta. It evolves into an amazing pokemon, though it takes a while to level it high enough.
  7. H

What is your FireRed/LeafGreen team?

I just restarted my LeafGreen file. My team will consist of: Charizard Pidgeot Dugtrio Jolteon Lapras Mewtwo
  8. H

Do you play with the pokemon you like best, or with the strongest?

Having a completely balanced team is very important to me. However, I always choose my favorite pokemon out of the types that I need.
  9. H

Post your Current Team

HeartGold~ Ryu (Dragonite)- Dragon Rush, Extremespeed, Iron Tail, Draco Meteor Sobek (Feraligatr)- Surf, Ice Beam, Crunch, Hydro Cannon Ampharos- Discharge, Thunder Wave, Power Gem, Signal Beam Ho-oh- Fire Blast, Psychic, Fly, Sacred Fire Muscle (Machamp)- Rock Climb, Cross Chop...
  10. H

McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon to te

Re: McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon t This is cool, I want the Zekrom, Tepig, and Zoroark. It's too bad they don't give away pokemon at McDonald's like they do in Japan.
  11. H

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread I would drop out of school and become a Pokemon Master.
  12. H

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Is there any way to send a Dream Pal request to someone on my Pal Pad? Or is it completely random?
  13. H

Eating Pokemon

I think humans in the Pokemon World eat a diet consisting of mostly berries. They have been shown to eat berry sandwiches in Pokemon Black and White.
  14. H

Pokemon that make you want to scratch your head or hit someone

I agree, Burmy and Wormadam look terrible. They would look a lot better if only its Plant Cloak forme existed. I also really dislike the black band on Patrat and Watchog's face. The only early rodent I've liked was Zigzagoon and Linoone.
  15. H

Which trainer class do you wanna be?

I'd be an Ace Trainer. They have balanced teams and use strong and evolved pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom