Recent content by Hozz101

1. H

will all this leaking screw us over

Lemme take a crack at this. It matters because... now it's being leaked to Japan players? Did I do it? What do I win?
  2. H

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread The mask def. seems reminiscent.
  3. H

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

All of those are still being debated as real or not. Hawlucha seems to be the most accepted as real.
  4. H

it coincides with skiddo.
  5. H

I call it fake too, but that could just be a crooked screen issue.
  6. H

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Their heads are. But whatever, if I see it and none besides me does, then maybe it's just me.
  7. H

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread It has red eyes and it's ears are in the shape of upwards horns. It doesn't get much more demonic in a Pokemon game. I don't see any of the things you posted as demonic at all. They just don't have that classic demon/devil imagery.
  8. H

That was awesome. * Gengar five
  9. H

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Just me or does spritzee's evo look demonic? I know people have been saying Plague Mask/ Cabaret dancer, but if you look at the whole thing, it loos kinda evil.
  10. H

I remain ever vigilant in my skepticism.
  11. H

Mega Evolution

Glad I'm getting y. I preferred the original mega Charizard. Not the look or anything, but drought is too good to pass up.
  12. H

Probly just a lack of good items early on.
  13. H

I think he said he was done for the night, but then kept posting. I know we've seen some in-game shots, but the most interesting ones (imo) are Espurr, Fletchinder (second stage Fletchling), Tm 83: Infestation, and the return of Snorlax roadblocks.
  14. H

I don't know. Dude seems pretty desperate, and that's a pretty far road to travel.
  15. H

will all this leaking screw us over

It'll only screw things up for people who don't know how to avoid spoilers. This stuff happens all the time.
Back
Top Bottom