HumanDawn
Local time
5:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aw, thank you! I'm glad I can make someone smile :D Haha, I know, I'm old XD Thank you for the birthday wishes as well~!
    Togei's episode was also good because it had more personality than the entire DP trio combined. YES! I got so sick of Paul. I didn't hate him because he was a jerk. I hated him because he was everywhere and got everything he wanted.
    Paul is following Ash, maybe? Say what you want about Tripster, but at least he isn't shoved down our throats. At least he doesn't hog the screentime. He actually left the Club Battles after his losses and didn't make a big fuss or anything.

BW does that right - we do see on-screen training, but it's in small doses. And a lot of them inject comedy into them, so it's fun to watch.

Even Yawn's clone is amazingly perfect and flawless. But I like to think Jessie let Yawn win because she knew the girl was leaving the show; she wanted to build up her hopes of being a beloved and everlasting character, so it could be dashed away. DP really killed the Rockets for me, for a while.

And even then, she just had a few losses. I know she's a kid, but geez, girl! It's just a stupid little Contest, and there will be a million more. Besides, it was her fault for sucking enough to lose in an Appeals round.

Yes - thegaryoak
    We could also watch DP episodes and make sarcastic remarks! Oh wait, then we'd be dead from boredom.
    Yes, DP had shit episodes. It was such a chore to watch. The training episodes were nice in concept, but so numerous and boring. And Paul realy should have gotten rid of Chimchar in a more effective manner. Basically, Paul was right about his strict and borderline abusing ways. Friendship means nothing. His only downfall was Ash getting Chimchar, because that thing became a stupid deus ex machina machine. Friendship had almost nothing to do with anything. Paul was right all along!

Good message to know. But then again, you can just load your Pokes up with Rare Candies and steamroll enemies, no love needed.

They can't arrest the TRio! That would require them to be anything but lazy and selfish. James really could have reclaimed Cacnea after it learned Drain Punch. :( TR was so annoying, too. Nevermind what the dub did to them. We got a few good episodes, but at this point they were horrifically stale. Jessie was one of Dawn's most interesting Contest rivals. So of course she had to be pushed aside for the generic band of freaks that worshiped Dawn.

And Ash was so bland. Yes,trained more. But at least in BW he has a personality. In BW he's more realistic. In BW his training episodes are actually entertaining.
    OKAY!

Let's see: we covered Yawn, Paul, and a few mentions of the former's shitty rivals. We still need to cover the pacing, Chimchar's story, and a few other things.
    The only thing unbelievable about that match was how Trip had a team of strong Pokemon at that point.
    At least Iris isn't afraid to call him out.

Admittedly, Axew learning Outrage was random. But I liked it, since it was in a fight-or-flight situation. (Why don't we have more of those situations?) But Iris deserved that win.

Remember when Yawn was compelling and had more depth than a plastic bag caught in a puddle?

Have we become those people? The kind who just VM each other and insult characters? AWESOME.
    I'm guessing Yawn and her annoying little shit bird? :p

Ash is just luring Trip into a false sense of security so he can steamroll him later and crush his spirit. My new headcanon.
    Remember how she beat a Coordinator with much more experience, with a stronger Pokemon, just because? Great writing there!

Really? What happened?
    I will get you started. But first, let me tell you about Dawn's extreme blandness and lame backstory.

YES.

DP is like a room built so no sound cam be made: your body slowly goes insane and makes you physically ill.
    I knoooow, I'm just lazy right now to keep it up to date. XP I was actually gonna do it immediately when I heard the news, but things came up~
    I'd say DP looks good in theory, but in practice it was the most boring four years of my life.
    Thanks for accepting. ^_^ And I agree, DP isn't the best.(It's my least favorite saga.) And "Yawn," LOL! Mind if I use that one sometime?
    Oh, she is? Well, I guess seeing her going on a tour now isn't too surprising, but that's awesome! ^_^
    I've met Loreen once, and I can assure you that's she an amazing person. Her aura exude harmony and happiness, and her personality is just lovely. You've really got something to be looking forward to!

OMGOMGOMG, are you serious?! That'd be just great! Thank you!
    Unfortunately though, my Wi-fi isn't working atm. We've been having internet problems for nearly a week now, and naturally it has affected my Wi-Fi. :/
    I could contact you as soon as I get it back running again though. :)

I don't like Iris, I love Iris. xP
    And thanks for the friend request!
    At least Zoey and Ursula were interesting. I wish Ursula would have come in earlier, I like her more than Dawn. Nando also had the individuality of doing both contests and gyms
    I agree, and the episodes he did appear in, he got like no screen time, he never even faced Dawn in a contest
    Normally he is so full of himself and thinks he's so smart and only HE knows the true meaning of Pokémon ( and since a few years the whole Cynthia-obsession, of course ) while he in reality just tries to sound intelligent and deep. Your posts showed how wrong he can be and that he can't even understand his 'beloved" Cynthia to the fullest. Thanks for that. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom