Recent content by HumanDawn

1. HumanDawn

Mafia: Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [DAY 4]

wow i was ninja'd lol I meant they were left to vote ZinnLav, but CC beat me to it.
  2. HumanDawn

@CrystalCyanide @Jinjo Only you two left. Scum literally confessed.
  3. HumanDawn

You mean my Town history, right?
  4. HumanDawn

If all your role info is your type, then you trusted me with nothing. @Jinjo What's up with you?
  5. HumanDawn

UNVOTE: TheCapsFan VOTE: ZinnLav bye bye palkia
  6. HumanDawn

I have been blocked again... I can't attack the next night. VOTE: TheCapsFan
  7. HumanDawn

Calvin just told me my move on Pikochu was meant to be Super-effective, not just successful :/.
  8. HumanDawn

bro i admit that it's fishy especially with no cop claim but auxillify had like 6 abilities also i have reason to believe megapod is not giratina
  9. HumanDawn

Hmm, while I think there were a few Town that really didn't attack, if we assume three Mafia then I got three players lying that they didn't target anyone.
  10. HumanDawn

I didn't want Auxillify attacked because I rather players attacked others so we could test type claims. So far two don't match, with one being Pikochu from my Fighting-type attack and the Grass-type attack on TheCapsFan. I specifically told the Grass-Type the result should be super-effective on...
  11. HumanDawn

lame sub out if you are busy roleblock doesnt mention anything about blocking a player in the next night phase anyway im just gonna out that i attacked pikochu N2 and it was just successful, nothing about it being super effective like my attack on jinjo N, and pikochu’s claimed type should...
  12. HumanDawn

And I guess that also means it's fine to out that you attacked me N2 and gave credence to my Steel-type because it resisted your attack.
  13. HumanDawn

Seems like you were Mafia banged because of your claim... Did you get a notification that you can't attack the next Night Phase like I did?
  14. HumanDawn

I was dealt 2 damage HP in Night 2. I know I got one attack from somebody that should have dealt 2 damage, but it dealt 1 instead. If what you are saying is true, then I only received 0.5 damage from you to account for the Roleblocker? (though, maybe it didn't need to be an attack) Could it be...
  15. HumanDawn

Nah, I don't think it was Magnet Pull. Would it do one damage to me too?