• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by HumanDawn

1. HumanDawn

The Pokémon Company issues brief public statement in response to recent online discussions of potential IP infringement by developers of Palworld

There is nothing wrong with having designs inspired by art created by a different artist from a different company. The best way to flatter somebody is to follow in their footsteps. What is wrong is the the direct rip off of other artists’ art slapped on your art instead of making your own. A...
  2. HumanDawn

Mafia Dungeons & Dragons Mafia (13p) - Game End

the result could be someone else’s still depending on how zinny god handles it Vote no lynch i guess
  3. HumanDawn

Thank you FA! :bulbaLove: which makes it weirder that you say you are not a godfather I guess it is some kind of obvious joke? I mean, if you are not godfather, then Zexy is, and he probably redirected Snowy to himself then, or someone else to get the Town check on you.
  4. HumanDawn

:thumbsup:
  5. HumanDawn

She can’t unless she votes for Zexy. Anyway good night
  6. HumanDawn

you may as well have scum claimed tbh
  7. HumanDawn

@FinalArcadia Can you please vote for ExLight?
  8. HumanDawn

I think what gave his claim more credit is the fact that it was the same day Quaser_Catfish flipped who had Neighbor and Watcher. (god that feels so loong ago). The fact he quickly admitted he was Bomb instead of denied it was what I was most mixed about. I closed an eye because most of Zexy’s...
  9. HumanDawn

I am not unvoting. I said I would be a part of this and not unvote, and I am a man of my word. If I am going to blow up, so be it. ExLight can NK himself N3 if he is a man of his word.
  10. HumanDawn

@beryllium You know the right thing to do here.
  11. HumanDawn

No! https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/lechonk#dex-moves Anyway, thoughts on my theory, ExLight? You gotta admit, that Zexy becoming a Bomb in this game when I joked that he was one in yours is… incredibly coincidental.
  12. HumanDawn

What about my feelings? You know how much I wanted this and how much Zexy mentally exhausted me this game. I would have probably figured ExLight was Mafia earlier if he didn’t use his genuine frustration against Zexy, which I read as genuine and mistakenly read him as Town for.
  13. HumanDawn

You also probably figured that ExLight was scum and that he would untie the votes like he promised, and if you untied them, then you would look worse and lose all your Town appearance. (I say appearance and not cred, because cred implies that he earned something.)
  14. HumanDawn

I am going to cringe so badly if he really isn’t Bomb, because I made that joke, and I completely forgot about it when the Bomb claim was made. The odds of him actually getting an uncommon role like Bomb after I joked about him having it in just the previous game are astronomically low. Him...
  15. HumanDawn

*Traitor.
Back
Top Bottom