• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by HumanDawn

1. HumanDawn

Mafia: Death Note Mafia - Endgame - Town Win!

Hello, could I be a sub? @DekuNut If by any chance you need one now, you may put me in the game now.
  2. HumanDawn

!!! Thank you!

!!! Thank you!
  3. HumanDawn

Mafia: YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

i feel like this should have been the opposite case tbh...
  4. HumanDawn

Mafia: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Wishlist Mafia - Endgame (Overrun)

@Renato_Sinclair @Seth Rollins I know that at the point the game was in, it didn't end up really mattering, but even if Mafia rolecop'd your roles, it's not wise to give the full details of your role in-thread. Renato didn't need to say they were Voteless. Seth Rollins did not need to say that...
  5. HumanDawn

1. I haven't been Mafia for a while, so it was cool getting back into the groove. The roles were pretty unique too so there was something new in the game to experience. 2. Haven't read it, but where is my boy Rex in the game? He is my ultimate wish... Would be cool if anyone here got in Smash...
  6. HumanDawn

@Jinjo @Rainbow Cloud @Midorikawa @swarla @Renato_Sinclair @jdthebud @Seth Rollins @Feenie I got an idea. How about we all tell Feenie our top three targets for her to shoot? This should help show our reads AND give direction without giving an exact target. Mine are:
  7. HumanDawn

this is the ideal thing to do
  8. HumanDawn

@Midorikawa Those are good points about Seth. I haven't really seen him that way before, but with how you put out everything, it's looking more and more like that Seth is Mafia rather than inexperienced Town. Congratulations!! @Feenie you better not screw it no pressure tho
  9. HumanDawn

It's okay, in the end it's just a game. Take your time. I hope you're feeling better now, at least. You don't need to feel compelled to state what negative state you're feeling, just saying that you were feeling unwell is good enough. That's good. Staying home is proven to have much more...
  10. HumanDawn

"hey guys i'm 1x doctor, i can be useful please don't lynch me" "actually i'm that, aaaaaannd a Fool that is also a Miller, so if you lynch me, i win! but don't do that" "oh aaaaand just to clarify, i have two win conditions in that i can also win with town if mafia is defeated!"
  11. HumanDawn

An Independent can use Doctor protection on themselves to prevent them from losing. It definitely sounds OP for a Jester, though honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if they claimed Miller to make a potential Cop check on him explain how he isn't Mafia. Even if they really end up to be Jester, we...
  12. HumanDawn

thanks for confirming that swarla is your scum partner :) anyway, this may come off as a shock to you, but it's possible that there's very good reason to think you are mafia, and it's also very possible that information is not being shared for also very good reasons
  13. HumanDawn

you say this but Feenie still hasn't answered my question if the demon/fiend stuff means 100% mafia... and you subbed in for cheff, so why say they are town instead of you? It's only just "possible"? You have no feelings about the likelihood of it? oh boy 1. If Midorikawa gets targeted, she...
  14. HumanDawn

Woah... what a cool ability! I'm glad this confirms Midorikawa, and it should make it easier to do this: VOTE: Nightwing101 No, I wasn't Roleblocked again. Only 1x? Feels like a very strange claim, though I'm not going to ask for a full Doctor to counterclaim...