• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Hunter Blade
Local time
2:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I've gone through "phases" with usernames. xDD Like, even though my username is almost never already taken, I still feel the need to use something different.
    Okidokes, I'll make sure to keep an eye out for it. xP Ohhh. xD Oh right, well, remembering the background for a username is always cool, at least! Heh, I use different names for pretty much everything. xP Well, I was ten when I thought of this username, so.
    Oh gosh. xD

Well, the fact I forgot the asks on my tumblr were from you is somewhat embarrassing.
    I never said it was gonna be easy. xP Oh, I see. Funnily enough, Caboose and Tucker are my favourites as of right now. :p
    You should go talk to my friend Abba, I'm now 100% sure you two would be good friends. xP I've only just got into it. I'm on episode seven because I'm a super slow watcher.
    Heh, I guess you're right, I never thought of that being the reason for why it looked so off. xD
    Oh righty. xD
    The newest update was my favourite update for awhile actually ... xD I saw that! Fucking Carlos. xD
    Me neither, but that's just because we hardly ever have them here and I'd be short on money anyway. And oh, right, that makes sense. xD I'm working on a Meulin cosplay at the moment but it isn't goin' very well, and I'm a very heavy multishipper. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom