• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Hunter Blade
Local time
2:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you know what Sonic does? he runs really fast and....thats pretty much it. the Genesis games were a ton of fun, but it has been pointed out that Sonic is actually really outclassed by his friends. Tails can fly, and Knuckles pretty much can too, on top of climb walls. what is Sonic good for?
    id say yes to both. i dont really like Sonic at all so its easy for me to sit here and bash it. i could say that the Sonic series is fledgling and pointless in recent years as it bounces around ridiculous ideas hoping (failing) to find an identity, and the sort of people who would enjoy it enough to make art surrounding it are likely either mindless drones or children (essentially the same thing). but that would be mean, and harsh.
    dont get me wrong, thats bad but....well, maybe you make a good point about "non-Sonic" artist. i was going to point out someone, but they like Sonic.
    yea, i agree with that. its worse when you get someone who is fairly terrible, but they either dont care and pump out tons of crap, or people cant bear to tell them, and give them false positive feedback.
    i think i like Rosalina more because shes got normal-ish proportions. she didnt have to compare too much to Mario (ie: Peach and Daisy), so shes quite tall. also, her hairstyle is pretty cool. she also doesnt have an annoying voice. i think i kind-of like Daisy because shes kind of silly (when she does do things) and is a brunette. i like brunettes.
    i could tell you why Ruto breaks it off, but its apart of a plot point in OoT, so id be a spoiler.
    That is definitely my headcanon voice for her. And nah, I think she'd sound sexy /anyway/, tbh. xD
    i dont actrually search for art that often. when im bored ill just browse dA (and rarely Pixiv) and those are usually the result of being linked to something. if i like it, ill go to their favorites and branch out. it just goes without saying that if someone likes big boobs, their favorites will likely contain a lot of art with big boobs.
    im also not a fan of Mario art, and while i agree that theres only so many females, im also not a fan of Peach pretty much at all. i dont like her voice, i dont like pink, and i dont like her hairstyle (id like to point out that the Peach voice heard in SM64 is entirely ok). however, the main reason i dont like Peach is because i sort of associate her with my childhood. it doesnt feel right to see her in lewd images. but i do like some stuff featuring Daisy and Roselina though.
    also, youre thinking of Princess Ruto. im really not a fan of anthro, so i try to stay away from her.
    theres plenty of non-butt related art as well, namely adult Malon. in fact, id say Zelda is about 40/60 boobs/ass art. Midna is a bit different. Imp is ass, princess is boobs. then theres the hybrids that are mostly ass, but also both. Fi is all legs and ass, but what do you expect from a dancer? also, i never had any intention to ever search that, so im ok.
    going back to our previous discussion, i recently found out that pretty much any Zelda character has a huge ass in fanart. this includes Midna in her imp and princess forms.
    well, more often than not, i think the people who make the most noise are the ones who understand it the least. "WHAT IS THIS?? I MUST COMPLAIN TO SOMEONE!"
    Daveeeeeee and Roxy yes~~ <3 Your troll choice is amazing oh wow. xD But nu, Kurloz is awesome! ;-;
    Yeah, it certainly explained things a bit better, or at least, it did for me. xP Do you have a particular favourite troll or kid?
    and thats the double standard of the Resident Evil situation. they all got up in arms when you were killing Africans, but no one seemed to care that RE4 had you killing Spanish people.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom