Recent content by Hunter Blade

1. Hunter Blade

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I got scraped by the northern edges of Irma. Just barely. She died down a lot faster than was expected, so North Carolina had been in a state of emergency for a few days.
  2. Hunter Blade

The only book I regularly read is the Hobbit. Usually once or twice a year because I love it so much. I've also read the Inheritance Series multiple times (Eragon and sequels). Also WOW, this takes me back. Made this during that major forum server update back in 2011. Think it was during all...
  3. Hunter Blade

I'm good at writing but I hate it and find it boring.
  4. Hunter Blade

But do you have a gorgeous mustache?
  5. Hunter Blade

I like that, but I disagree with Anakin wanting to destroy the Jedi to bring balance. He did it because he was scared Padme was going to die and was promised power that he never got.
  6. Hunter Blade

I'm kinda confused why Luke thinks the Jedi need to end, honestly. Unless he's just totally broken down confidence-wise.
  7. Hunter Blade

I know. I'm one of them. I don't really come on much anymore because most of my old buddies left, or some are still here but we stopped talking before I went silent. @Mintaka Yeah, I shoulda expected it to be Skull related. It's a good one.
  8. Hunter Blade

I can't believe this thread is still getting posts.
  9. Hunter Blade

Has Mystery Dungeon Gone Into a Dork Age?

I never played Gates because I heard it was only ok, but I'm absolutely in love with Super PMD. It took me a few hours to get used to the new features and controls, since I've been playing PMD2 since the day it came out and have poured around 700 hours into a couple different playthroughs. I...
  10. Hunter Blade

Spoilers Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon School Arc Thoughts?

I thought it was a good way to give the townsfolk and kids their character that made leaving the town feel like a big moment. 10 chapters was kind of a long time to stay on that arc, but considering the rest of the game is 15 chapters and the world is basically thrown into chaos, the end of the...
  11. Hunter Blade

Oh man, the RM/Chat thread fights were back during Volumes 1-3. I remember those. RM kids kept trying to come here to mess up the flow then either decided to stay and give it a legit shot or got booted from the thread by mods.
  12. Hunter Blade

Girlfriend/Boyfriend pet names you've had/given

Other than typical "sweetie", "love", etc., the only one I've ever given was Peach to my first girlfriend. I guess my current girlfriend and I do use "nerd" as a term of endearment all the time.
  13. Hunter Blade

Well. Now I have to see if I can find my avatar. Not sure why it was deleted, unless that's standard for the upgrade for images not to carry over. Edit: Oh............ all of my ancient blog posts are gone too. I mean, I haven't made one in probably a year, but wow. I posted one or two a week...
  14. Hunter Blade

There's also that. Too hectic to try keeping up with all the time unless you only wanna spend all your time on say.... sun dresses.
  15. Hunter Blade

I could have dabbled in design if I really wanted to, but designing clothes bores me unless I have actual incentive.
Back
Top Bottom