hurristat
Local time
10:27 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, excuse me I looked at the wrong VM. Well, it was just random that you posted a happy face on my profile!
    Yes, I suppose sex would be a prime example, but it really doesn't have to be that inappropriate. I suppose when I say inappropriate, I also mean it has to be amusing, so it doesn't have to be sex or anything along those lines.

No, ":D" isn't "XD"-related. I XD-ed you asking if I was dead! xD
    Oh, yeah, just an f.y.i. here:

You may want to change the name in my quote in your sig to my new name.
    Good luck with that, like I said I tend to stick with Tornadoes, especially since the DFW area tends to get struck by them down here almost every year.
    Hey live the dream. When I was in High School I got to do my senior project by spending a few weeks at the NWS station in Ft Worth ( City next to Dallas Texas ). It was pretty awesome.
    Guaranteed I'll be here. Unlike with Brawl Central I can actually get the game because I can get a DS (or borrow my sisters)

Scott also has about 10,000. So those two are the ones I have to beat.

I had 5000 posts when I left BC and the highest had 12,000. So, I aim to not give up.
    That's pretty awesome, I really would have gotten a career in Meteorology, except my grades were never the best in math. So it became a side passion ( Living in Tornado Ally helps ) and focused on Video Game Design.
    A lot of free time this summer and the HGSS board. I usually join forums when something big is going on long term, like with Brawl Central when Brawl was coming out. I had the second highest post count when I had to leave.
    Well thank you sir, gotta say you provided some great info, and really my expertise are more in Tornadoes, but like you I have a love for Meteorology too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom