H
Local time
6:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I won a battle and lost another. I'm thinking of writing a story, but I don't know who I should go for.
    Who's you start with? I started with Elekid.
    I'm playing Merry's Version~ Then I'm going to move on to Insane, and Extra.
    I have PAD(Nicknamed Final Sakuya that)/Okuu(Nicknamed Swimsuit Utsuho that)/EX Iku/Udonge(EX Reisen)/Good Girl(You know, EX Sanae, I nicknamed her that)/Last Word Yuyuko
    X3
    Um... hm... I dunno. D:
    Same here, and when I am doing good, a stray tiny little damaku ends up hitting me...
    lawl, true, I've at least gotten to Ran on Extra in PCB... >.> But she murdered me in a matter of seconds.

And right now, I'm just level grinding my Puppets out of boredom...
    Ah, same here.
    Oh, I see... >.>
    I only PCB, PoFV, and SWR in Normal Mode(Using continues, except for PCB). -_-, though... but, Touhou games were never known to be easy, so...
    Who's your fave character(s)? :3 My number one fave would have to be Yuyuko.
    Yeah. XD So... does your username imply that you're a PC-98 Touhou fan? (I have difficulty on trying to get it Touhou 1 to start. -_-)
    Current HG team:
    -Totodile
    -Spearow
    -Spinarak
    -Aipom (traded from Platinum)
    -Geodude (will be swapped for the Larvitar I got from Plat. once I get to Azalea)

And yes, Hoenn in the DS would be awesome, especially with the Nintendo 3DS.

Try beating the other gyms. I heard from Megidrazard that Janine's gym puzzle is really hard.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom