Recent content by hydears

1. H

LARGE CAPITAL LETTERS CATCH YOUR ATTENTION!!!111!!! (shiny babies 4 trade)

Hi! First of all... this shop is utterly awesome. *__* Just amazing that someone is offering shiny breeds~ I will love you if you can get me these~ * Charmander * Squirtle * Lapras * Trapinch Don't worry about moves, nickname or nature. Everything will do fine~ However, I would like to...
  2. H

FLAWLESS Ditto~ <3

Thanks for your offers but I already found one! xD (Thanks a BUNCH @ What?) Guess this topic can be closed!
  3. H

FLAWLESS Ditto~ <3

I found my super cool ditto. So this topic can be closed! Thanks a bunch~ <3 hydears
  4. H

WANTED: FLYING PIKACHU/SURFING PIKACHU

yeah, it's fine by me aswell!
  5. H

Really? xD So I might be lucky then, cause it's my first day on Bulbagarden and I had the surfing pika you were looking for! :) BTW, what's your time now?
  6. H

Yeah, I guess that should be fine aswell. Just get back to me when you're ready! :D
  7. H

Great! ^^ Do you have time now to trade? If yes just give me your FC!
  8. H

Hello everyone~ <3

*lol* Try hard not to be one~ xDDD (promise)
  9. H

I can give you my surfing Pikachu I caught via Pokewalker would like to have your FARAWAY ISLAND MEW if that's ok!
  10. H

Offering-Satoshi's Pikachu and other events [CLOSED]

Re: Offering-Satoshi's Pikachu and other events *lol* Yeah, I'm collecting different kinds. So~ thanks a lot!! <3<3<3
  11. H

Re: Offering-Satoshi's Pikachu and other events I'm using a German game that's why ~ xD
  12. H

Re: Offering-Satoshi's Pikachu and other events A lonely one would be awesome~ <3
  13. H

Re: Offering-Satoshi's Pikachu and other events Awesome!! I just found out that I don't have a 10aniv Charizard clone left.... however, I could offer you a 10aniv Alakazam instead. Would that be ok too? :spin: FC @ SoulSilver: 2150-0915-2322
  14. H

Wanted - Darkrai and someone who is willing to train my Pupitar and Yanma to evolve.

Re: Wanted - Darkrai and someone who is willing to train my Pupitar and Yanma to evol Hi! I can offer you my Darkrai (UT) for a cloned set if Crown Beasts! If that's ok for you, just get back to me! :)
  15. H

Re: Offering-Satoshi's Pikachu and other events Hi! ^^ I need these events~ Eigakan Celebi UT VGC10 Eevee UT SMR10 Jirachi UT They are all legit, aren't they? Can offer you these ones~ * MYSTRY Mew * 10aniv Espeon * 10aniv Charizard Of course all legit and UT. Get back...
Back
Top Bottom