• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Hydeous

1. H

Why do people always say Elesa is hard in BW?

Well, you can't say there's any real difficulty in the games ; that's especially true if you've tasted competitive battling, but even before that, you know you can pretty much steamroll through whole regions firing SE moves right and left. You don't even have to bother with the "SE" part if your...
  2. H

Which starter Pokemon did you pick and why?

I had a thing for Water-types. Gen I, Squirtle all the way. Blastoise is my childhood hero. Gen II. Wait, I can pick an effing crocodile ? Let me sign. Though Cindaquil gave him competition, so cute ! And so badass after evolving. Gen III, well...
  3. H

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) You can seem them in the "Dream World" tab of your Profile.
  4. H

Meloetta and What May Be Spoilers in one potential future.

Interesting theory. I've always thought those two would play a role in the third installment of Gen V as they don't serve any purpose in BW... You might be onto something. I was thinking Meloetta would just be an event-only mon completely unheard of in game, but your idea is far more interesting.
  5. H

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'll repost my question from the Dream World thread ; The last time I accessed the (Japanese) Dream World was back in January, and I've been stuck ever since. It says I have no Pokémon sleeping when I try to enter the Dream World, but the site's...
  6. H

Pokemon Black/White Music

Now that you say it, I too can feel Sinnoh in those routes. And I forgot to mention the deep woods/sanctuary track. Just the kind of music I love : it superbly captures the mystic essence of a place. It fits especially well the fields surrounding Landorus' altar.
  7. H

What do you want in Gen 6?

Wait, what ? Aren't you generalizing a lil' bit about what fun and effort consist in ?
  8. H

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I thought so at first, but (correct me if I'm wrong) I shouldn't be able to make another one sleep if there's still one that needs to be awoken... And I just did it.
  9. H

Do You Balance Your Team?

QFT, that's really not what I'd seek for a balanced team. Though the FerroCent core shows that Grass-Water can be godly with good secondary typings. CeleTran also works, but Heatran is a very special case and arguably the only good defensive Fire-type. You don't always need to balance a team...
  10. H

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Hi there, I'm currently in distress on the Global Link website... The last time I accessed the Dream World was something like back in February (it's Japanese GL). I must have done something wrong, since it seems I'm stuck ; it says I have no Pokémon sleeping when I try to enter the Dream...
  11. H

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Okay, I just felt obligated to thank the people responsible for this Christmas skin. Just discovered it, and I'm in love. This forum just feel so warm and comfy like that. So, thank you.
  12. H

Pokemon Black/White Music

I was quite impressed by the work they put in the soundtrack as well. The nice little touch that allows you to add in-game musicians to the ambiant melody is so neat. My preferred one would be White Opelucid City, so soothing and elegant... I was actually surprised to discover there was such a...
Back
Top Bottom