H
Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• -Reminder- You have until the 12th of March to pick up both of your free shiny Pokemon.

You may VM me anytime you see me on. Alternatively, you can check the first post of the thread to see times I will definitely be on.

On the 13th, if you do not pick them up before then, both of your shiny Pokemon will be given to someone else.
    Your second shiny Pokemon is ready. I will be adding trade times to the first post of the thread either tonight or tomorrow.
    I'm interested in your shiny giratina. A can offer a shiny level 100 shaymin, shiny level 100 Jirachi, shiny level 100 deoxys, or shiny level 100 celebi? The celebi and jirachi might be hacked, though they look legit.
    I'm gonna give up we can try tomorrow, I know that I will have good wifi tomorrow. I'm going o be in the torney so sometime before 5 would be good, sorry it didn't work, stupid library
    I left a VM on that Emanuel kid's(from that thread about Ash's team) and I swear that he has a problem or something. He thought that it was you who left the message, not me, even though the name and avatar is displayed. (I was referencing your statement about his opinion being completely idiotic and I did use your name.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom