Recent content by Hydrys

1. H

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I love seeing all the theories and it seems like the two I see the most are imagination via legendary and time travel. A possibility that occurred to me was that it wasn't so much a time travel device as a dimensional one. "Past" paradox forms aren't ancestors but an alternate version that...
  2. H

Wanted: Adamant Tyrunt w/ Poison Fang or Dragon Dance

hey there on now if you can trade
  3. H

Sorry about the late reply rl intrudes. I will be available most of today and I can check hourly.
  4. H

I would prefer male but either would be great
  5. H

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [CLOSED]

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [SIGNUPS] Sign me up please
  6. H

Which Hoenn starter will you choose?

For me it has to be torchic because of the sheer move coverage that blaziken has. Also my first pokemon in Ruby a female named Pele
  7. H

Like the topic says I would really like a legit tyrunt with either the egg move Poison Fang (preferred) or the egg move dragon dance. In return I can offer Modest Amaura with Discharge or pokemon y exclusive pokemon (manectric, purloin, larvitar, spritzee, skrelp, shelder, heracross) or...
  8. H

Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/10

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/1 I am on now and will be for a few hours Thanks so much.
  9. H

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/1 No name for the sawk please. and I only see three things you want which other two are you willing to part with?
  10. H

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/1 I would like a Sawk #1 please, a Beldum #1 named Alloy, a Turtwig #3 named Isle, and a Snivy #1 named Snare I can offer a male fennekin with wish and pokerus currently named Kurama, a modest amaura with discharge, heracross, electrike...
  11. H

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hello fellow pokemon enthusiasts nice to meet everyone. Some of the older players may know me from Serebii so feel free to say hello and I love meeting new people so feel free to send me a message. I love to trade pokemon and I am always willing to do evolving trades for anyone (pssst thank you...
Back
Top Bottom