Recent content by hyperspeed

1. H

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I think those things on Amaura's head are meant to resemble auroras... That's probably where its name came from. It's an ice type and learns aurora beam, too. That's pretty cool.
  2. H

Your first experience with pokerus

I was fighting Team Rocket in Union Cave in SS. My Quilava was about to reach level 17 or something so I decided to go and knock out a wild Pokémon to make him level up. Found a Zubat, knocked it out, beat Proton, returned to the Pokémon Center and BAM Pokérus. I was happy, though not really...
  3. H

Characters and Plot

Destruction = death, and Yveltal probably wants things to die when they should so that the life cycle keeps going. A lot of people are probably thinking that Team Flare have a bigger goal behind just wanting a lot of money, as do I.
  4. H

Characters and Plot

Someone likes catching cute Pokémon? I like how some of the trainers have a preference for certain kinds of Pokémon. And how there's a guy who wants to make a dance team, instead of just going the boring ordinary trainer route. I've always disliked how the rivals just have generic teams of...
  5. H

Looking back at Gen V: What did it introduce that you liked and didn't like?

Things I liked: * Indestructible TMs, which were a real help. * Seasons, which I think made the games more immersing and realistic. * The B2W2 aesthetic touches like battle backgrounds that aren't spastic disks of colour and even that little sunlight glare you get when you exit buildings. *...
  6. H

What are your game headcanons?

I have this explanation for the increase in levels in trainers and wild Pokémon: Gym Leaders first look at how many badges you have and switch their teams around accordingly. Ordinary trainers, due to both etiquette and common sense, won't challenge anyone who is much stronger or weaker than...
  7. H

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

When I caught Pokerus. A second time.
  8. H

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

I keep thinking that maybe Team Flare are earning money to build something that will make humans/Pokemon immortal, thus disrupting the balance of life and death and making the version's mascot legendary angry. Either way I'm certain they have another goal behind the 'making money' scheme.
  9. H

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Uhh... did anyone else get reminded of Swoobat when they first saw Noivern?
  10. H

Do you have any concerns about the two upcoming games?

Again having no VS Seeker/reliable way to get experience.
  11. H

Did you like how Isshu's name was handled?

I got no Isshus with the name change. ... sorry. Couldn't resist. Isshu doesn't sound very USA-like so it's good that it got changed. I don't really like the sound of Kalos but it has that o sound so I suppose it's fine.
  12. H

If you had a chance to turn own world into a pokemon world.. would you?

I would if only all the history, lore, government systems and cultural mindsets from the Pokemon world are carried over. As if the world has always been a Pokemon world. If it's just 'our world, but only with Pokemon and Pokemon related technology', well, no. Because it wouldn't work. Our world...
  13. H

Prehistoric Pokemon World

I think that the majority of prehistoric Pokemon went extinct due to the same factors as the real world, climate change etc. Some of the species didn't exactly die out, but rather changed over time, like Archen evolving (in the real world sense) into more modern birds. As they died out some of...
  14. H

FAQ: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread

So I have finished this game. I don't really mind all of that 'omg only 144 pokemon!?' stuff. It's not like most people bother trying to recruit everything anyway, also I got lucky and a lot of Pokemon I like are in the game. I like playing PMD games for the story. And the story, well... it was...
Back
Top Bottom