HyruleAlpha
Local time
1:32 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, ok. (And now I see I went through this already... I tend to be forgetful, sorry. ^w^) Anyway, how are things?
    Hi~ So I saw you visited my profile, and I suppose I might as well get around to responding. Might I ask how I drew your attention, if you recall as much?
    Thank you. :~0 My avatar is actually just very small, and is a test to see if anyone out there has super-enhancing goggles. So far I haven't found anyone. :(
    Ah, I see. Well then, while we're here, I suppose I'll ask how you've been?
    You mean what I don't like about OoT3D? Simply put, it has no direction. I understand some gamers enjoy games where they can explore a world and get lost and have to figure out everything by themselves--and don't get me wrong, I like doing that myself every once in a while--but honestly, I don't have time for that. I already "play" a directionless "game" with no direction and nonstop exploration, and it's called life. I don't necessarily play games to emulate life (it's fine if there are some similarities, but otherwise I'm not really on board), and by the end of the day I play and enjoy a game because I can at least grasp the basic mechanics & story of a game without consulting a playthrough; the directionless exploration should be optional in my opinion, not a requirement. And even with the so-called "accessibility" of the Sheikah Stones in the remake, I literally couldn't go through five minutes of playing OoT3D without consulting a walkthrough (and that's assuming I even understood the walkthrough!), so... no.

Which is exactly my fear with MM3D, especially considering that it's a remake of OoT3D. I read this one article that had tips for playing MM3D, and by the end of it I was more confused by the basic mechanics of the game than before I read it. Couple that with a review I read where the author literally praises the game for being difficult and making him feel lost at times, and honestly it makes me not want to play any Zelda game, let alone this one. (I still need to finish Twilight Princess, though, 'cause I've surprisingly enjoyed that game so far.)

But anyway, that's my mini-rant against these 3D remakes (and the Zelda series in general) as Nintendo gamer, you can keep on moving. :p
    That's probably how it works for most people. :p One song that I always enjoy listening to, no matter what mood I'm in, is Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machine. For some reason, I'm super fond of that song. Perhaps it's the beat? I dunno.

On another note, I've been thinking about doing some breeding in AS so I can enter the dragon tournament to get a Snow Warning Amuara, butttttttttt eh. It'll probably be a lot more convenient to just get one through trade, I suppose. ^^
    See, I kinda want to try out MM3D 'cause I kinda weirdly like micromanaging things and this seems like such a great game to do that in, but also oddly enough I hate time limits and I feel like those 72 hours are just gonna kill me, especially since I like exploring in games. And from what I understand when you travel back in time, you have to redo sidequests--which makes sense, but would also drive me crazy when I want to do something else instead of talking to the same person over and over again. Also, I saw some images of the Bomber's Notebook... that thing looks confusing as heck! Isn't it supposed to be more helpful? >__<

I think at the very least I'll pick up a used copy of the game, just to at least try it out for a bit. But I'm just very on-the-fence with this one, especially after OoT3D.
    I've been alright! Mega busy/tired because of work and some family issues, but I can't complain. How've you been?!

And I haven't even picked it up yet! xD After my subpar experience with OoT3D, I'm hesitant about picking up MM3D... :/ I may pick it up in the future though, we'll see. You've been playing it, right? What's been your favorite parts about the game so far?
    Well, after checking it out, it's not exactly my cup of tea, but I've heard a lot worse. xD I'm not a fan of hip-hop/rap, but this isn't as bad as I thought. :p I'm more of an alternative/mellow music fan myself. I find that my favorite song changes with each mood I'm in, so for one day I might like x the best, and on another I might like y the best. Weird, I suppose.

Do you ever feeling like that? ^^
    Magi is one of my favorite series, so I'd definitely recommend watching it if you have the time (or even reading it, as the manga is quite good and the anime is on hiatus). The character I have as my avatar is actually from that series. :p OHSHC was surprisingly enjoyable to me, but I agree that the ending could have been done a bit better. Still enjoyed it, though.

I'll have to check Fruit Basket out, than. By name alone it sounds interesting. :p
    That's probably what I would consider myself as well. :p I've only come across one anime that I thought had too much fan-service, as it was to the point where I just could not tolerate it anymore. >_< But I'll certainly have to look in to some of those animes later~

A lot of what I watch is what seems to be very popular and trendy. I think my newest show is Death Parade, which is pretty intriguing so far. My entire list is quite short, though:

Samurai Champloo is one I regret stopping with, as I enjoyed it a lot, honestly. Hopefully I can finish it some time soon. v.v
    Nice, nice~ At the moment I'm just browsing the forums and trying to find something to watch online, like a movie or perhaps a new show. Are you a fan of any anime? I've been looking for some new series to add to my watch list, now that's its running dry.
    Sorry for my a little over a month hiatus. xD

Today is first day of school for this semester. :)

How was your holidays? :) Mine was good. Got to hang out with my family friends and ate good food. :D
    I actually would have guessed that it was due to OR/AS, so I see some creativity there. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom