Recent content by Hytarin

1. H

GEN VI: WANTED: Piplup

I have a UT shiny Piplup if interested pm me and we can set up a time
  2. H

Hytarin's RNG help thread.

Ok, after a long atempt to retrieve my lost DS I have finally got it returned to me... Along with all the nessisary information to properly start this RNG up again... So lets get this going. I need these things. If you think that it is a fair trade to give me a pokemon(say Starmie) for a...
  3. H

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

Ok here is the deal... I am RNGing in HG... I don't want to hit two delays per pokemon (Shiny and IV's) In DDPt you didn't have to hit two delays just input a pokemon's stats lv50+ and it told you what to do... Now you have to tell it what you want and it tells you what time to hit*Sigh*...
  4. H

You would still have to give something in return for the Flawless version. I have many a Gible in my other game. I just want a easier way cause I only have one DS.
  5. H

I might want that.
  6. H

Lunaldi: Actually I live in Alberta. West canada. Geodude... Thanks but no thanks.
  7. H

Bump
  8. H

LOL, two things. One: I was talking to Lunaldi Two: I said GMT time. If you look at the bottom. For example at the very bottom of this page it says(For me) All times are GMT -6 The time now is 08:53 AM I didn't see your post last time cause It was bumped to Page 3 which I didn't see...
  9. H

I would also love to know what your Timezone is. Look at the bottom of the page. GMT is easier for me to understand cause its what I use all the time.
  10. H

Well if you look at my Sig I need to get said Suicune cloned. So whenever you can do that I would be greatfull. You can keep a copy obviously. Assuming you will be doing some cloning for me in the future.
  11. H

Wanted: Calm mind

I could offer this item for free. And just so I feel that I am not stealing a trade from Thunder I could give you a shiny. How does metagross sound?
  12. H

Wanted LAPRAS!

I don't need anything for it. Enjoy it!
  13. H

Looking For Dittos

Did nobody point out that this belongs in the "Wanted Station"?
  14. H

Re: Hytarin is back(kinda) and he wants Syncronizers! You don't need to know how to RNG. Yes you can use my pokemon to breed your own. If you want a specific pokemon I would take your wants into my own. I would make sure that you get some pokemon you request. I will not do all however. I am...
  15. H

Wanted LAPRAS!

I have many Lapras as I was IV breeding them... I have a Shiny(Purple) one if you would like...
Back
Top Bottom