I
Local time
2:15 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have I found a lolicore fan? :3 I mainly listen to breakcore, gabber, and what not but I stray into that genre a lot. I listen to Lolishit, Odaxelagnia, Okashi, and Laser Imouto as well.
    Have I found a lolicore fan? :3 I mainly listen to breakcore, gabber, and what not but I stray into that genre a lot. I listen to Lolishit, Odaxelagnia, Okashi, and Laser Imouto as well.
    Yeah, I'm from somewhere where they speak Dialect or 'broken English' in informal situations. It's nothing like that.
    Merged your topic since, even if it was more a news thread compared to the debate topic, the original can be used to suit both purposes.
    To be fair, Lily wasn't as developed as Eldes was.

I can see this in my college-aged head.. Fun fun fun theories~
    Now that I came across those posts I could totally see that ship happening. It would be cute.
    I thought Greevil adopted both boys to help him with his plan, just because of the height thing and that they didn't appear very similar to each other. (Though I've ignored stuff like that in the past for other theories to work~)
    Aw that's a shame, I like theories like those.
    MichaelIAmYourFathershipping? Direct ship name is direct. xD I'd like to hear your theories on how this would come about.
    I've seen them three times. 1999, 2000, and 2006. All three were great shows, MSI puts on one helluva good show, and they usually hang around and talk with fans and autograph stuff after the show. They're extremely nice people.

It's always fun to see a live band, whether they are a big name, or a lesser known act. As long as the music is to your liking, and the band gives it their all, it's generally a fun time!
    That'll be very nice. I always kicked myself for never buying Tight back in the day. First saw them with some friends back in the summer of 1999, and they put on one helluva show.
    Oh, it's on iTunes? Very good.

It does, and doesn't outdo the old Trout Mask in weirdness. While the songs are truly out there, the album as a whole is a lot more together musically than Trout Mask Replica.
    Ahh, a shame. I was halfway through the second side.

If you are looking for a legit copy, there was a CD pressing in the 1980's from Enigma records. It will usually cost you anywhere between late $30's to around $100 on ebay. Vinyl pressings can be found for decent prices on ebay, depending on the pressing. You may still be able to find the newer vinyl pressing new in record stores for a pretty good price.
    You haven't heard Lick My Decals Off Baby? Lemme dust off my copy and make you a rip. It's a sin that it's still out of print.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom