• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
I
Local time
7:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's crazy how passionate you are about music. And I mean that in a good way. I don't think I've ever had music effect me at such a personal level as it has you.

Hmmm I'd say Flyleaf (favorites: This Close and Set Apart This Dream) and Meg & Dia (favorite: Going Away.) I have other stuff I like, but those are the ones I'm more passionate about/have a lot of songs from them on my iPod. It's weird, whenever I hear a song I like, I'll put it on my iPod, and then that's it. Like with Kansas, after hearing "Carry On My Wayward Son" and "Point of No Return" on a TV show I like, I immediately got them on my iPod. And then....I just never looked any further into it.

If we're including instrumentals I'll add Angelo Badalamenti, John Williams, Hans Zimmer, Howard Shore, Yuki Kajura, and Yoko Kanno.
    Everyone has their own unique tastes. It's hard to define what I listen to exactly. Generally I go for alternative, but I've picked up songs from other geners as well. Doo wap, folk, metal, new country, rock and some others. Might be wrong on their definitions, as I'm never quite sure what to label some of them because different sites list them as different things.
    You're welcome.

If you can't find a copy of it anywhere where you live and it isn't available for purchase online then people would be a little more lenient on you downloading it. Well, not everyone, but many would forgive for that one download. You're very passionate about your music choices.
    *looks* Oooo you wrote that fic? :D That's awesome! I remember reading it back when I was a lurker because I saw it had Diamondshipping in it (A personal favorite of mine.) Not to say that Redshipping isn't, but it's not my favorite Ash ship. Still, the pairing does intrigue me. It's different, in a good way.

Couldn't you rip it off of YouTube or something? It's not as great as owning the original thing and all of the extras that came with it, but it's something.

xD Whatever you choose to do, you'll have a clever usertitle.
    Oh. Good to know.

A shipping fic for this fandom or another one? No idea what Stunt Rock and Regret Instructional Manual are.

On a random note, your avatar reminds me of a Goomba.
    Just checking. Most people incorrectly refer to the monster as Frankenstein [/smartass]

What's weepingcock? Didn't know you had fics written already.
    Unfortunately you're right., it does make sense. (Are you referring to Frankenstein or his monster though?)

On the other hand, since you successfully predicted this, you could potentially cash in on it by starting your own Frankenstein series. Just get those creative juices flowing and you'll be set for life!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom