I
Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok. Atari Teenage Riot, and Mad Capsule Markets. Definitely look those guys up. Also, do you battle? I've known you for the longest time out of anyone on these forums and never even considered that you might do wifi. We should battle.
    Toxic Lipstick is AMAZING I just checked them out, and I get an early punk kind of jive from them. Wonderful cacophonical shit. Watching Best Friends has made my life.
    When you advise me not to do something, I will do it. I just watched the video, and wow, that was hilarious, and disturbing. So much body fluids, and rubbing, and wrestling, and fat grown men running so that their breasts flop up and down... Yeah. Still, enjoyable song, and weird as hell but still funny video.
    Oh my God, I'm really getting into Dubstep. And I always thought I hated genres. That's the thing, though, you can't tell whether or not you hate or like something from a quick search. You have to know what you're searching for. That being said, you should REALLY check out Liquid Stranger. Amazing stuff. And while I do like the cleaner, calmer stuff, the filthier shit always gets me.
    Volvox? Aren't they Rock? Which is ok, I do like some alternative and other forms of Rock (especially Punk Rock). But Electro House is really good, IMO. Hell, any genre has some great potential, I like a song as long as it's interesting and energetic. It doesn't have to be upbeat, but I generally prefer it. What are your musical preferences? I like Speedcore, Breakcore, Drum and Bass, Electro House, Glitchcore, Chiptune, Ragga, Gabber, and Hardstyle. Although I connect more to artists than genres. What artists do you REALLY love?
    I know, Anal Cunt is a band that should NOT be taken seriously. Uhm, let's see, Ophios is on last.fm. I used to have like 400 of his songs.
    Yea, I love distorted messes. They're so beautiful. I think I have the broadest taste of music of all of my friends. You ever heard of Dir En Grey? Or Anal Cunt?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom