I
Local time
4:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm actually more of the fan of Electro House. I personally don't like iTunes, it's too hard to find new stuff you'll like (even though going to a site with only electronic does the same thing, I know!) But, yeah.
    So you may have already heard of it, but Beatport. Just go to that website now. Most of it is garbage, but I like the Break, Electro House, and DnB stuff, although some of the Chill out stuff is good.
    Agreed and these(from my DA page)

AC/DC,Creedence Clearwater Revival,Dire Straits,Led Zeppelin,Powderfinger,Queen

^these are the best of the best no matter how much you Hate/like them
    I really want volume 4 of Sushine Sketch when it comes out but my bookstore is being slow at the moment.
    I didnt know they sell English versions of Shigofumi?
    Yes very much so, Im a big fan of the series.
    Although I prefer the manga to the anime, but basically because Im a sucker for 4 panel comics.
    Yeah, and then my parents disconnected the scanner because the printer was out of ink... Man, I'm really sorry. For sure I'll have it uploaded by this weekend, but sometime today I'll take a picture of what I have so far and PM it.
    ♪Bells on bobcats ring♫
    I'll PM it. Sorry I haven't got it uploaded yet, I was stupid and decided not to scan it before I tried to fix Kotone's outfit :sweat:
    ♪Walkin' through a winter wonderweirdo...♫
    I finshed the ChristmasWrongShipping fanart; I'll have it uploaded tommorow. I kind of like how it turned out, and it gave me an excuse to draw Lorelei in a box.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom