I
Local time
11:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem. Just two last things you should be aware of:
    1. When seasons vary by cyclic time, think of how time is indicated in a clock. You already know a little of how summer works; that's enough for you to translate the rest of the seasons and what directions the others lie in.
    2. You won't be travelling outside of north, south, east and west.
    So you know, what you need to submit is a list of what you think the directions you need to take are as you travel according to the seasons listed on the sign. Going in the same direction will take you to a different season (out of which only one will let you advance) depending on what season it currently is; a factor variant on a cycle (time goes in cycles). You have enough information to work with to start given what Duessel has told you.
    I usually use the albums here, because DA's template loads real slow on my computer. But I did just clean up my albums, so I probably will end up with DA.
    ♪Kotone the red nosed reindeer...♫
    I'm getting slightly better. I used to be able to draw much better than now...
    ♪...Lorelei knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake...♫
    Piano driven stuff with bluesy guitar solos. Every so often though I'll write a film score sounding instrumental piano piece. Yourself?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom