Recent content by Ice Prince

1. I

Ice Pokemon in OU

OU can actually see, potentially, a good amount of Ice types. Kyurem Besides the fact that it's a legendary, it has plenty of good tools at its beckoning call. A good move pool, good offensive stats, and usable bulk. Weavile Great offensive prowess and speed seal Weavile's spot in the OU...
  2. I

GEN VI: Shiny Kyurem

Looking for a shiny Kyurem. Any help appreciated. ^_^
  3. I

What Eevee evolution would you like to see in the next gen?

I'd personally like Bug and Ghost Eeveelutions.
  4. I

Fairy Types: OP

Still felt Fairy should have just resisted Dragon--not been fully immune. Lose Bug resistance, gain weakness to Fire since Fire types already resist Fairy moves.
  5. I

GEN VI: Xerneas

Looking for Xerneas in a Standard or Master Pokeball. Feel free to inquire for what you might like in return. :)
  6. I

GEN VI: HA Flareon w/ Superpower

*Title* All I ask is that it be in a standard poke ball. Will trade a shiny Shuppet.
  7. I

Which characters would you like to see in Pokkén?

Give me Weavile and I'd be quite happy. ^_^
  8. I

GEN VI: HA Gible

Looking for a HA Gible in a standard/regular Pokeball. Not specific on gender. Any help appreciated. ^_^
  9. I

GEN VI: HA Sableye

Aww well thank ya! ^_^ My FC is 0275 8876 6968. Just let me know when you can hop on and trade.
  10. I

Either is fine to be honest, but I'll go with female. Thank you for asking, though. ^_^ Would you like anything in particular?
  11. I

Looking for a HA Sableye in a regular/standard poke ball. Any help appreciated. ^_^
  12. I

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I'd like to see all 3 dragons get megas honestly. Simply retype Altaria to Dragon/Fairy, but leave Flygon and Salamence typings as is. Milotic should also get one, and as has been stated--go Water/Fairy. Balances out Gyrados. I'm still excited to see Sharpedo's mega. I just hope they...
Back
Top Bottom