• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Ice Rabbit

1. I

Pokemon ElectricYellow?

lol, this is pretty sad. Makes me fear for the future of human beings. :(
  2. I

Need help with question

You have to kill the president, then you get a job and are surrounded in a 5x5 radius by women. This is not a reversible effect.
  3. I

If you could add one thing to Bulbagarden...

Actual use of potential. :[
  4. I

I'm considering shutting down the chat.

It could be used to lure members to BMGf, but I'm not sure how effective it would be. We could use more people that actually know how to start a conversation, and then some who know how to keep it up. In general, we could use a wider variety of interests. Also, #bulbagarden is pretty easy to...
  5. I

What's the hottest..?

Probably about 100, I don't really keep up on the temperature. 70 is too hot for me, anyway. :(
  6. I

Opera will be included in the Nintendo Wii

Pretty soon computers will just be for filesharing. :(
  7. I

Coro Coro Comic Scans on Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Hmm, battle backgrounds. I hope there's a snowfield. The female looks... interesting to say the most.
  8. I

Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon - Pokemon.com Article

"well thought-out plot" That was all I had to read, then I stopped.
  9. I

No F'n Wonder

Oh, so that's why I calmed down a bit after I packed peanut butter and jelly in my lunch instead of some sandwich including cheese.
  10. I

Did anything happen to #bulbagarden? <_<

For some reason, I'm unable to connect to DejaToons. Is this just my computer or is something wrong?
  11. I

Unwanted/Forced Marriage - A Hypothetical case

Saying what should have been done before wouldn't really help, as the harm has already been done, but I'll do it anyway. If I were the girl, I would have ditched the guy a long time ago. If I was the friend, I would attempt to gather enough courage to tell the girl that her boyfriend is an...
  12. I

Stupid People (a rant)

I usually feel like I'm surrounded by idiots as well, but I never really get worked up over it. I can't really understand how some people can be so loud in class, though. It does slightly annoy me, but I never really cared. The only thing I can't stand is how certain individuals are mean to only...
  13. I

The BMGf Tales series Club: Grass/Poison Monster's Dwelling Fan Club

I voted Colette, Presea, Raine, and Zelos. That's the party I normally use. >:D
  14. I

Your transportation.

Voting ship for obligary humor option.
  15. I

Your favorite "Your favorite _____" topic

I don't like food either. I just eat it to survive. (Actually there's not much I really like.)
Back
Top Bottom