Ice Tyrant
Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry if I don't get online very often, i'm very busy lately, and I think you're aware that i run a forum/rpg, so yeah, basically all my free time goes there, or to my ''currently watching'' Animé, the latest being Revolutionary Girl Utena.
    I really want those Zauridons for myself, the Anorith-expy (intended or not) is the cutest, and i really liked the design for the Orca and Arclimon (spl?) lines, you do have a talent for designing.
    I rarely, if ever have free time that's spent doing new leisurely things. If I have free time I usually just spend it relaxing xD
    My thoughts

I didn't like that DXWII was erased from your canon, it's really building domething up nowadays, and also, reviving Leomon would pretty much be walking bacwards on Juri's character development, and also kind of screwing every shit she went through.

I liked that you didn't change Frontier, for all the shit people give it, it's actually a pretty cool season, and i thought, imo, that their ending was great and needed no further development. And, yep, do that with Kurata, seeing him die again would give me super special awesome feelings.

I don't remember giving one of my fucks to the TK Kari shipping in 02, i think i'm prett much the only person to like Matt and Sora together, idunno why, and please, don't get her out of action because of the pregnancy, she can be pregnant yes, but just don't, Davis was meh, by my standards, and yep, Yolei being screwed up would be funny, even though i like her.

Your design for Rainbowdramon was pretty cool, i like the contrast, if you don't know his other names for his further stages, i'd suggest Irismon, or Photonmon, Arcomon would also fit (the Brazilian Portuguese word for Rainbow is Arcoíris, Arch+Iris basically). I like Lotosmon, and i believe Gomamon would finnaly be vindicated by having a mega, also, Zeedgarurumon and Victorygreymon rock SO.MUCH.MORE than their ''normal'' formes :)
    Wow. That is really good :)
    It's seems really interesting, I be cautious of copyright though. Because people go around and steal the stories.
    Heh? i don't go much to the DA, so i'm not sure if this person used this character, Kyubey from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, he's pretty memetic, really, he's a kind of an obssession in Japan since last year, (check the animé out, even though it may start as fun and games with magical girls, it gets darker, it's like they say, it's all fun and games 'till someone loses their heads...)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom