Recent content by Ice_Rock_Steel

1. I

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

I removed the background from the official art of AZ, and would like to upload that file to the Archives.
  2. I

Do you cheat in Pokémon to your game?

That's the thing. There are people who don't have access to a cheating device, or don't know how to use one, and so they devote hours of time to EV training and such, only to face people online who can make the same team in 10 minutes... doesn't that seem just a little unfair? (P.S. I'm not...
  3. I

Rank The Gens

1 had its flaws, but without it we wouldn't be where we are today. It was good during its time and has its own brand of epic glitches. Plus, 8-bit graphics and sound are fun. 2 brought the improvements that 1 really should've had, and expanded the Pokémon world. But I can't decide between...
  4. I

Do you cheat in Pokémon to your game?

I don't hack Pokémon or items, and I don't use a GameShark, Action Replay, or stuff like Pokésav. As a matter of fact, anyone on WiFi battles who hacked their team in any way automatically loses my respect. EV training, finding the right Nature, etc. is tedious, time-consuming work. If you...
  5. I

For each Type, who's your favorite Gym Leader, E4, etc. that specializes in it?

Normal: Norman Grass: Gardenia Water: Crasher Wake Fire: Flannery Electric: Volkner Flying: Winona Ice: Candice Bug: Aaron Fighting: Chuck Psychic: Will Ghost: Fantina Dark: Sidney Rock: Roark Ground: Clay Steel: Jasmine Poison: Roxie Dragon: Lance
  6. I

Retcons you'd like to see

Agreed about Machoke and Graveler. Those items badly need a special usage. And people like their Gen I pokeymans. Interesting EV idea. Since X & Y are gonna make EVs visible for the first time, they won't be such a mystery anymore and it'll be much easier to keep track. Maybe an EV-based...
  7. I

Retcons you'd like to see

I want the Nidoran situation to be what you described, but I think it hasn't been done yet because it would screw up the Pokédex numbering. The 'Dex should have 2 modes: one that goes in numerical order, and one organized by evolutions. Both of these things agreed 100%. Also, I think...
  8. I

Do you use revives in battle?

Only when challenging the Pokémon League.
  9. I

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

Favorite: Totodile. It looks awesome from the beginning. Least Favorite: Chikorita. Nothing in the whole line looks remotely threatening at all. Useless in first 2 Johto Gyms, also.
  10. I

What are your game headcanons?

WARNING! Giant post ahead! • MissingNo. resulted as an extremely buggy, failed beta rendition of Porygon. It was kept secret by Silph Co. and the code was thought to be deleted, but some escaped. • Braille was the writing system of ancient people living in Hoenn. A very powerful Aura...
  11. I

Your first experience with pokerus

The first time I heard of it was when I traded my friend for a (no-longer contagious) Gyarados in Pearl. He didn't know that it was infected.
  12. I

Favorite things about D/P

Sinnoh in general is very unique and has an interesting atmosphere to it; it definitely seems like a place where truly godly Legendary Pokémon have been. Gen IV introduced a lot of the coolest Pokémon, as well as 2 things the series definitely needed: the Physical/Special split and Dusk Balls...
  13. I

What kind of trainer are you?

Type B. I use only my favorite Pokémon and don't usually train my team past level 65 or so. EV training and searching for the right Nature get boring really fast.
  14. I

Old Chateau or Lavender Town, Which theme is creepier?

Lavender Town makes me think of ghosts tiptoeing around. Not creepy, just gives you a headache through headphones. The Old Chateau was really creepy the first time I went in. But that music actually gives its full intended effect in Turnback Cave.
  15. I

Favourite Legendary

Hoenn's Super-Ancients are really cool-looking and the biblical-ish mythology adds a special kind of epic. Their battle music is fittingly ancient and godly. Altogether, the Regis are the creepiest Legendary trio, and I like how they fit into the mythology as well, being golems. The whole RSE...
Back
Top Bottom