Recent content by IceBlue

1. I

Preordering the Japan games

That's a relief. I thought that you wouldn't be able to play the games at ALL on a non-Japanese DSi.
  2. I

Gym leaders/ Pokémon League

Am I the only one who kinda saw Iris as the last Gym leader coming? Well, inb all honesty, I didn't really think she'd be the last Gym Leader, but I did think that she would be a Gym Leader of some rank.
  3. I

Heavy or Lighter Plot?

But wouldn't they get to keep it then? Then they can use it for evil things!
  4. I

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

It does, doesn't it? I think that candle thing is aborable. It's kinda creepy, but seriously adorable.
  5. I

An Elite Drama

Yay, caves. I always hated going through caves. Even just from Orburgh to Hearthome. Maybe I'm just lazy. And hate Rocks of all species. But anyway, I think the idea of a straight path with a whole bunch of high-leved Trainers and high-leveled Pokemon is really cool. It's way...
  6. I

Berries

We would use SCIENCE.
  7. I

I agree completly.
  8. I

New Characters

I'm glad there is no Prof. Oak. He was getting annoying.
  9. I

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Why are we mad that it isn't Bug? That give more room for cool combo's.
  10. I

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

I have the exact same problem! I lol'd at the picture.
  11. I

Of the current confirmed pokemon, who will be in your team?

Hmm. Well, I know I'm goning to use the Grass Starter, the seasonal deer and it's evolution, and that black Pokemon that looks like a layer cake. That one is snazzy. Very snazzy.
  12. I

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

So, we're all friends again, right? Good. Anyway, I kinda thought these were real. But I'll shut up.
  13. I

I like the idea of the first Gym. Except for the fact I have to battle the red guy. Out of all of them, he is definetly my least favorite. But that's my problem.
  14. I

New Characters

Teams Plasma's leader/high ranking admin looks like he's wearing half of a pair of 3D glasses. He also looks like he's related to N with all that green hair.
  15. I

Yes, but Brock and Misty were early Gym Leaders. Iris would be the 8th, if this rumor was true.
Back
Top Bottom