I
Local time
10:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there,

I just finished the main adventure in Pokemon Y and would really need some help to register some FCs in order to unlock the various types in the Friend Safari. Please let me know if you could add me. Your help will be much appreciated. My FC is 3024 6118 1428. Will check back later. Thank You ;)

Tarotboy
    Hey Icestar649 added you. I don't know my own Safari yet, hoping someone can tell me. If you could, please let me know and add me. FC: 2406-5360-3939.
    Actually, that isn't confirmed. The Sun (the ones who started that rumor) just made it up. They could be partially correct, but we won't know for sure until something is directly released by Moffat or BBC. But I think that overall premise is somewhat likely.
    Probably not in that section, also I dont know that card info for Gen 6 will be out for a while. However we do have a TCG section here:pokémon Trading Card Games
    DUDE! I saw your blog about X and Y news, and I think a few people have found a Pokemon that hasn't been officially announced yet. It's from a screenshot and an artist drew from what they got in the screenshot. It's likely a pre-evolution of Gogoat. For some reason I can't put the picture in this message, but the pic is in my blog entry: Gogoat pre-evolution? - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums
    this is for anyone with battle requests for me i only do real game batttles no online simulators just DS vs DS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom