• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Icestar649

1. I

GEN VI: Shiny 6IV EM Spinarak

Offering this lovely in return.
  2. I

Ultimate Truth About The Pokemon Universe!?

It's merely a theory but it's well backed up in my opinion. You see what it all boils down to is: "Anything is possible. You create the reality".
  3. I

Ultimate Truth About The Pokemon Universe!?

I have found the ultimate truth to the Pokémon Universe: There is no canon. All is canon except for what directly defies the word of GAME FREAK. Certain events and laws of physics are common across all canon. These events are present in Sinnoh mythology up to the banishment of...
  4. I

ORAS Teams

What will everyone be using on their teams for ORAS? Will you catch pokemon in the game, breed and transfer 'mons you've never used before?
  5. I

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Mega Gallade has a definite spot on my team. Not very many of these new megas impress me, and also Game Greak did say that ORAS have more new megas than X and Y.
  6. I

Hello there.

Welcome to the Bulbagarden Forums. I hope too see more of you around JohtoPM you seem to have some interesting thoughts.
  7. I

What Songs Are You Looking Forward To Being Remade?

The opening theme was my ABSOLUTE favorite.
  8. I

Looking for competitive battling help.

The team I use most often species wise is Greninja, Gengar, Skarmory, Forretress, Kangaskhan, Blissey. I also play in OU.
  9. I

Looking for competitive battling help.

I am new at competitive battling. i am looking for help really on how to build a team and such. My strategy: i set up traps and then go into offense. Pokemon: i can really use any Pokemon. Any and all help is appreciated, Icestar649
  10. I

The Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert Thread

mega swampert just needs to learn rollout now
  11. I

Looking for battles

I am looking for challenges outside my area as it is getting boring battling the same people. here is my fc:3952-7595-0164. All I ask is please refrain from using ledgendaires as i never use them all smogon tiers are OK just no legends.
  12. I

Looking for help for new team formation

i like sableye scrafty Skunktank and Bisharp. alexey the reason i was asking is because i like to use pokemon people dont often see as each species has value.
  13. I

Glory Blaze i really like Bisharp Scrafty and Skunktank they seem a bit unusual
  14. I

so mandibuzz...ok how often is it used
  15. I

ok then so really i am just a jack of all trades but i prefer dark types and bulky pokemon