Recent content by IceTi

1. I

What starter are you going to choose?

Totodile
  2. I

Possible Generation V Pokémon to appear in thirteenth movie: Multiple new Pokémon men

Re: Possible Generation V Pokémon to appear in thirteenth movie: Multiple new Pokémon Ya Brock and Ash are awesome, hopefully Misty returns
  3. I

The Art Gallery *NEW* Human Avatars!

Its great thanks!!!!!!!!
  4. I

156th episode title revealed: Episode to feature Fukamaru, Grandma Tatsu

Yes but right here it says ''Gible made its debut anime appearance in DP145, where it was caught by Kazunari. A preview shown at the end of DP152 shows that Ash also obtains a Gible, which is revealed to happen at the earliest DP156.''
  5. I

Aw im sorry to hear that dont worry about mine you can take as much time as you need
  6. I

156th episode title revealed: Episode to feature Fukamaru, Grandma Tatsu

The 156th episode of the Pocket Monsters: Diamond & Pearl series is titled Fukamaru and Dragon Meteor Shower! 「フカマルとりゅうせいぐん!」 and will air Dec. 17 on TV Tokyo, according to a Japanese magazine scan posted on Serebii.Net Forums today. As revealed earlier, Satoshi will be using a Fukamaru to...
  7. I

How about my request?
  8. I

Ok thanks could you make the electivire the colour of honchkrow if that is possible?
  9. I

So is someone going else to do it if he isnt or not?
  10. I

Are there any Pokemon you really hate?

Its not that hard to find, still annoying that they made it that way
  11. I

Are there any Pokemon you really hate?

Feebas cause he is a FEEB ie: Feeble, hence the name and its so hard to find Zubat has good speed iv but then since it is so common if you have slow pokemon you cant escape right away then they confuse you and such Bidoof is fine its not great it is just a common boring pokemon Whats with the...
  12. I

I'm a Kotone lookalike...

I can see it
  13. I

The Official Character Claim Thread (open for another claim!)

Re: The Official Character Claim Thread I claim Pauls HONCHKROW!!!!!!!
  14. I

Ok thanks man your the best!!!!!
  15. I

Hey i was wondering if you could make me a splice of a Shiny Electivire and a Honchkrow? Is it possible if you could?
Back
Top Bottom