I
Local time
11:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, haha xP
    Oh... I see. Most have read wrong then =P
    The Ditto's touched though.... because I put it in the daycare whenever I need to breed something xD Do you mind? And I'll try to get someone to clone it this week if you don't mind, thanks for your patience :)
    :p I want to post a thread and get them, but I'm gonna be busy this week so I don't want to leave people waiting >~<
    Really? I seem to remember you posting a thread or something... maybe I read wrong. Oh well.
    I actually have a Japanese flawless Ditto, if I could get someone to clone it maybe next weekend or so, I could trade it to you if you'd like one :)
    I wish I had DWF Poliwag and Vulpix D: No sorry, I don't. I was about to make a thread for that after I traded with you. Are you looking for them?

Also, did you create a thread about looking for a foreign pokemon or something? I think I saw it earlier today and now I can't see it anymore.
    Dude I have like so many homework and tests next week + a trip. I am not looking forward to them D: Not even the trip, which is supposed to be fun. Usually I love weekends but I'll probably be studying and doing my homework all weekend :(
    That's irrelevant but I just felt like saying it xP
    Okay, well, I can't argue with that. Thank you so much!! :D
    I'll breed some Pokemon from gen 3/4/pokemon before gen 5, and hopefully they can be good dex-fillers xP
    Oh, and also, I have the Ditto ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom