I
Local time
11:40 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aah I see!:D hmm...I like both Gible and Dratini o.o Maybe I'll ask my friend which one she's getting, and then I'll take the other one :D
    I was thinking more about the Black City / White Forest aspect, though o: But in the end neither of those matter much to the game anyway o.o So eh, we'll see ^__^
    I'm actually not sure o.o I got Black, so part of me want to get Black 2, but then another part wants to get White 2 just to have tried both versions in a way, haha xD I guess I'll end up taking the first version I see :3 Which one do you have? ^^
    xD yeah!
    That reminds me, I should probably try getting some BP because I need some of the power items. You know what sucks? You can't transfer items from gen 4 to 5 D: Or else I would have had lots of items I wanted to transfer, haha :p
    :)
    You know what I don't like about baby Pokemon? Like Pichu? You have to level them up with full friendship >.>
    Nothing much either, just looking through my PC boxes to see if I have a Gorebyss xP
    the one clan for sure i'm running is BT. the extra booster comes out on my birthday ^.^
    i have my deck built to switch from being a mega blast centered to a standard ezel build.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom