• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
I
Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Here's a link to the game: Dwarf Fortress Wiki
    It's super complex, but when you learn to play it, it's really cool. Anyway, naw, I've never heard of Wild Arms, what's it about?
    Anyway, my favorite game that's difficult is Bayonetta. It's really cool. I also like No More Heroes on hard mode, although that's not too difficult as long as you pay attention, so I don't know if it counts. Oh! And Dragon Age. Dragon Age rocks.
    I'd prefer to do it myself. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the sentiment, it's just that if I ever got around to it, it'd just be something I'd have to do by myself. As for plot, it really wouldn't be important. The point would be exploring the game world. So any plot would be an excuse for travelling the world, something the player hopefully is already going to do, and would thus be redundant. Ever hear of Dwarf Fortress? Most of the world is randomly generated, even a lot of the monsters. There's little plot or goals beyond what you set for yourself and randomly generated quests that pit you against outlaws and terrible monsters. And it's fun. You never play the same game twice, as each world you generate is different, and you always have a sense of adventure when you play. Combined with the fact that you can look at your character after they die and see what they did, and then see how that affected the game world, it all has an epic feel, like an old Norse or Greek myth. That's what I want to go for.
    I actually grew up mostly on platformers, which is probably why I like them so much. I also like turn-based RPGs, Disgaea and Fire Emblem being my favorites. Also, being on the NES, most of the games were very, very, very difficult, which is also probably why I like my games controller-snappingly hard.
    I have some, it's just a thing I draw. Like, I think it'd have a kind of retro aesthetic, so it'd look like something from the NES. The NES has a special place in my heart, see, since it was my first console I played. I'm thinking it'd be a sidescroller, except with RPG elements. I'd probably place the emphasis on exploring the game world. The plot may have to take a hit so I'd have more time to make a really big world, but hopefully not. Like I said, it's just an idea, though. Anyway, I have...I think almost all of the games. My mother's beaten them all, like I said, she's awesome at video games.
    Hmm...While I do think that Twilight Princess Link is a sexy, sexy beast, I'd have to say Wind Waker. It's so cute! And I actually loved the sailing. I found it very calming. I also really like the second game, Adventure's of Link, just because I love side-scrolling video games with huge worlds to explore. I've been meaning to make a game like that, actually, I have the software and everything.
    I love tomatoes. I eat them raw all the time. I also love pickles, and nothing could make me hate them. So you need to get different races to join you? Like, car races, bike races, stuff like that?
    I know it was probably a coincidence, but it was still not very tasty. I think I added too much tomato, maybe, or perhaps it was the turmeric? Meh, whever, I'm still not gonna try that again for a long time. Anyway, I've played all of those except Suikoden, what's it about?
    So what video games do you like, other than Mother? Anyway, I'm pretty sure nobody tried to poison me, and it could have just as easily been a coincidence that I got a headache after eating it. It's the same way with my family, it's really big, so I can never remember who's who.
    Yeah, I dunno what I did wrong, but after eating it, my vision fogged up, and it felt like my brain was attempting to escape my skull. Anyway, your family plays video games? My mom's awesome at them, but nobody else in my family does. So what goes on at the picnic?
    The other night, when I made curry, and it gave me a really bad headache? I told you about that, no? Anyway, what kid of games do you play?
    Lessee...I had junk food for dinner last night, since I was still frightened of the kitchen after the curry incident, but tonight I made spaghetti, and also had some toast. I may also try my hand at cookies. So games with the family? A picnic? What's the occasion?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom