Recent content by Icy404

1. I

The PSI Academy Start-Up

Emily giggled and walked over to pull Rex away from John, but she wasn't letting him go either.
  2. I

Mafia My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia [Brute Force Prevails! Ponyville Wins!] [8-29-11]

Re: MLP: Friendship is Mafia [Day 1: THE DAY SHALL LAST FOREVER! Until Night] [8-8-11 Neonsands Thunder Lord Z got the random voting before I did, so I'll just mention you. XD Iteru Vote: Iteru I'm random voting, what's your 'defense'?
  3. I

Mafia Plants vs. Zombies mafia Endgame: POWAH 2 DA BOMBS! And zombie victory! 8/20/11

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Night 6: Blizzards aren't ice cream. Seriously, guys. 8/ Vote: Axle Helios you started pretty much all the lynches, I'm reallly starting to suspect you. =/
  4. I

Cancelled Games Pokemon Murder Mystery II (SIGN UPS OPEN! 1 spot left~)

XD Edited. Flame_ I'll keep mentioning you until you give me the name of your detective.
  5. I

The PSI Academy Start-Up

Emily smiled and then walked away, sitting on a desk thinking, 'If only I had my camera...'
  6. I

Re: Pokemon Murder Mystery II (SIGN UPS OPEN! 3 spots left~) ^_^ Accepted! Neonsands XD Deputy is creative, but okay!
  7. I

The PSI Academy Start-Up

Emma gave a slight pout, "Luke isn't stupid he's just... immature, regardless of him saying he's not."
  8. I

The PSI Academy Start-Up

Emily starred at the man with the crowbar, "He's very violent for someone who just gave us demon cake."
  9. I

Re: Pokemon Murder Mystery II (SIGN UPS OPEN! 4 spots left~) 'Kay edited and accepted. Flame_ still needs to make his detective...
  10. I

The PSI Academy Start-Up

Emily jumped and also spit out the cake, noting his read eyes, "Um, are you sure this... tummy friendly?"
  11. I

The PSI Academy Start-Up

Emily nodded, and smiled, "Thanks, I think we all did!" She turned to Camille, giving a slice to her, "Here Camille, you helped out too!"
  12. I

Re: Pokemon Murder Mystery II (SIGN UPS OPEN! 6 spots left~) XDD Okay, you're all added, just remember Flame_ and Sourcandy, please include your pokemon species and name. Take Opossumguy for example: His species is Qwilfish and his name is Qwilfish.
  13. I

The PSI Academy Start-Up

Emily sighed, "But thanks Tamaki, I never knew things exploded into money..."
  14. I

Re: Pokemon Murder Mystery II (SIGN UPS OPEN! 8 spots left~) XD Flame_ you know you haft to make your detective (pick any pokemon species) and detective name.
  15. I

The PSI Academy Start-Up

Emily gave rex a quick smile, before she too saw cookies were fliyng. She gasped and tried to run out the way and give herself some room. She ran infront of Luke and Camille, "Sheild!" She attempted to block the rest of the cookies, they definately hurt.
Back
Top Bottom