Recent content by IHerdULiekMudkipz

1. I

Pokemon Types and Combinations I Wanna Add

The ones bolded already have representatives - Croagunk/Toxicroak, Gastly/Haunter/Gengar, Exeggcute/Exeggutor and Victini respectively. I'm still waiting for that Fire/Water type to appear! I always thought Electivire should've been Electric/Fighting, and Fighting/Flying would be quite nice...
  2. I

Contest Kyogre vs Groudon

100% accurate Thunder says hi. For me, Kyogre wins it hands down. Groudon is awesome yes, but Kyogre is absolutely deadly in battle - a rain boosted Water Spout coupled with Kyogre's Special Attack is nothing short of terrifying. I prefer Kyogre's design too, and it's one of my all-time...
  3. I

Contest Haxorus VS Hydreigon

Re: Ononokusu VS Sazandra Sazandra - love the typing, love the design (and the fact that it resembles a Hydra) and also it's more Specially-orientated.
  4. I

Contest Tornadus vs. Thundurus vs. Landorus

Re: Tornelos vs. Voltolos vs. Landlos I love all three of them, they're probably one of my favourite trios...but like many others here I'm going to go for Tornelos just because of his unique typing, we've been waiting for ages for a pure Flying-type and now we've got one!
  5. I

Which Starter will you choose, and what will you nickname it?

Picking Oshawott definitely - I love its final evolution, and Water is one of my favourite types.
  6. I

Greetings, everyone!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :-)
  7. I

Best Water type starter

I love Swampert, but Empoleon is my favourite non-legendary Pokemon and is an absolute beast! The metal penguin gets my vote!
  8. I

Reshiram and Zekrom Types Revealed!

They've only been confirmed to be part Dragon, there's still room for another type on both.
  9. I

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Re: Pokemon.jp.com B&W Site Updates with New Legendary Mascots More Dragon-type legendaries? For goodness sake, why can't these guys have a little more imagination?! Hopefully they'll be unique dual-types - Zekrom could be Dark/Dragon or maybe even Fighting/Dragon, now that would be pretty...
  10. I

How Did You Beat The Elite Four?

The only one I can actually remember is my most recent one on Platinum: Infernape - Lv. 54 Tentacruel - Lv. 54 Garchomp - Lv. 54 Espeon - Lv. 54 Magnezone - Lv. 53 Tropius - Lv. 30 (HM slave, so it didn't do much) Cynthia's Garchomp was a beast, being at Lv. 62. After several failed...
  11. I

Wait! what? Moments

Gliscor can't learn Fly? And yet Dodrio can? Wtf?
  12. I

Past Pokemon in Generation V

Re: Tentacool needs a break! I was originally sick of Tentacool, but actually I really like Tentacruel now, it's a good Pokemon to have on your team, so I don't mind if they keep them in Black and White.
  13. I

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 3: Starters Fully Evolved Types

Fire starter - Fire/Dark: it looks like it could turn into quite a dangerous Pokemon, with the dark sections of its body becoming more prominent. Hopefully it will match, if not beat, Houndoom. Grass starter - Grass/Electric: it looks like a very quick and agile Pokemon (like many Electric...
  14. I

suggest new moves for the 5th gen games

Yeah, that's what influenced my decision on this one. ;-) They could be high enough to avoid the landslide, or just simply not in its path. Basically it can hit Flying-types purely because it's a Rock-type move rather than a Ground-type one.
Back
Top Bottom